The Best Scalping Indicator - page 2

I have a habit to present results with proof, even live proof of my work on forex. Whatever I present here I show the live proof. I started to post MATA charts some 10 months back. Then I started to post AID charts almost 5 months back. Almost all of the charts had some projection so that you can verify it live. In this series I was working on to find the best scalping method.Ultimately it has passed all the tests. I tested this method for almost 2 years on different pairs. This method proved to be best method (in my view) ever. For the proof I have posted the test results below. As per my test this method is infallible. The beauty of this method is that you don’t need to be a master of Technical or Fundamental Analysis. It is based on a single trick. It needs only 10 minutes to learn this method. In fact it has no literature to read. It is as simple as ABC. In the results shown below you can verify it yourself. The results are recent and you can verify them using recent charts of the pairs traded. If I tell you this method, you would say that, yes, there is no need to study anything for scalping. Still, if you don’t believe I will send the full details of the account shown below.

ssdbsnl1:
I have a habit to present results with proof, even live proof of my work on forex. Whatever I present here I show the live proof. I started to post MATA charts some 10 months back. Then I started to post AID charts almost 5 months back. Almost all of the charts had some projection so that you can verify it live. In this series I was working on to find the best scalping method.Ultimately it has passed all the tests. I tested this method for almost 2 years on different pairs. This method proved to be best method (in my view) ever. For the proof I have posted the test results below. As per my test this method is infallible. The beauty of this method is that you don’t need to be a master of Technical or Fundamental Analysis. It is based on a single trick. It needs only 10 minutes to learn this method. In fact it has no literature to read. It is as simple as ABC. In the results shown below you can verify it yourself. The results are recent and you can verify them using recent charts of the pairs traded. If I tell you this method, you would say that, yes, there is no need to study anything for scalping. Still, if you don’t believe I will send the full details of the account shown belo

\

My last single prediction made more than 80 pips in 4 hours.

Here is the chart.....

Files:
nzdcadm5.png  41 kb

atsats:
At last i have get this coingeneration who is not scam. paid by perfect money, payza, paypal. please everyone join https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/187271/ i have withdraw-ed which i have earned. totally instant. no deposit just free. they will use ur processor power. just believe me. i don't lie.

You can check the performance of AID Forex Indicator live.. (Current projection is for EURNZD)

ssdbsnl1:
You can check the performance of AID Forex Indicator live.. (Current projection is for EURNZD)

We have changed our bias after 350+ pips in sell position.

Thx for the great service. Just joining you from Uganda in East Africa. How do I use Ichimoku in scalping? I use MT4 in forex trade. Once again, Thx.

so are you sharing or just let us know you have this super indicator?

I prefer scalping using price action though I do have MACD and Bollingers as further indicators for the pipdaq setups.

It's a combo that works well but any momentum based indies I find are good for scalping.

datamonkey:
I prefer scalping using price action though I do have MACD and Bollingers as further indicators for the pipdaq setups. It's a combo that works well but any momentum based indies I find are good for scalping.

You can scalp without knowledge of fundamentals. you will be able to scalp within an hour. Soon I will publish my e-Book.

ssdbsnl1:
You can scalp without knowledge of fundamentals. you will be able to scalp within an hour. Soon I will publish my e-Book.

Check my recent predictions

ssdbsnl1:
Check my recent predictions

Now avail free signals

Premium AID Signals | ForexMATA

Reason: