The Best Scalping Indicator - page 3

I use William's Percent Range for scalping. It is very usefull for me not only for scalping. Try it, definitely it is good .

forexpic.com:
I use William's Percent Range for scalping. It is very usefull for me not only for scalping. Try it, definitely it is good .

AID is one of the best indicator

thanks for sharing it with us! does it works longer or not for us?

thanks for the share, i am really impressed with it and it would really help us a lot in this situation

Learning price action also helps scalping, especially if you are using tick charts.

rainwood:
Learning price action also helps scalping, especially if you are using tick charts.

Did you know, Pink area tells that even when market is doing bearish move, there are enough hidden bulls to cause a spike once it breaks the trendline. See the chart attached.

Files:
eurusdm5.png  31 kb

ssdbsnl1:
AID is one of the best indicator

And AIDS ia one of the worst...

Hermes

good to get that one and i appreciate your efforts of posting it here for the most benefit .. i am all set to get it best utilized to serve my similar causes

rainwood:

Agreed, PA definitely helps with all TFs, but do consider that shorter TFs with all indicators, PAs, etc. will send more false positives.

Keep those SLs and TPs in place, just so keep safety first!

The indicator from post 1 on M1 is not a help when sideways trend, you have to monitor trend slope!

Hermes

Reason: