Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

LMFX broker?
Old 10-15-2015, 11:21 AM
Forex Senior

sharkforex is on a distinguished road
I want to open PAMM account with this broker and need advices, anyone experience with it?
Old 11-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Forex Senior

biloy is on a distinguished road
I havent checked the pamm but i do have a micro account with this broker in its early stages, im looking forward to how it turns out to be, but so far so good.
LMFX Broker
Old 11-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Forex Trader

LMFX is on a distinguished road
Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

Contact us:
+44 2035192105
support@lmfx.com
Old 12-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Forex Senior

hi there, can we ask about rebates and how much can we expect if ever? thank you
Old 12-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Forex Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by biloy View Post
hi there, can we ask about rebates and how much can we expect if ever? thank you
Hello biloy,

LMFX is not providing rebates directly, but I believe there should be external partners who offer that service. If you are asking about our Partnership Program you can contact our Affiliates department and they will provide you with the requested information. If you have any other questions that you would like to ask here I will be happy to assist you.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Forex Senior

yeah i get what you mean, thanks for the heads up.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Forex Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by biloy View Post
yeah i get what you mean, thanks for the heads up.
Dear biloy,

You are welcome! If you have any other questions or require assistance feel free to contact us at any time via chat, telephone and email or here.
Old 12-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Forex Senior

Do I need to sign any paper per withdrawal? Some brokers require signing forms for withdrawal and I really don't like it.
Old 12-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Forex Trader

Dear sharkforex,

You don't have to sign any paper forms when requesting a withdrawal from LMFX. Everything is electronically based. This way we protect the environment and also make the process smoother and faster for both parties.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Happy Holidays to you and all forum members from our team!
Old 12-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Forex Senior

I am still wondering about processing withdrawal time? Assume I deposited $500 from my CC and made $100 profit, if I withdraw the profit plus my capital, how would the process go?