Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > Due Diligence > Brokers/Platforms >

some important Broker tips

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

some important Broker tips
Old 12-26-2016, 07:34 PM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
We each the traders has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am with MTI Markets which is regulated and permit scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:56 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
in order to my trading experience , I think , first of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have any kinds of bonuses 100-200% which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and from here I can use 100% usable initial bonus devoid of any limitations.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
Really we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind please don?t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, now I am trading with CIB FX which is regulated and always ensures a wide range of trading facilities with security of funds at any deposits. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:39 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
As a scalper, I have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading approach in a proper way, I have selected MXTrade regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.