Tadawul FX Biggest Scam and Biggest Liar
Old 12-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Currency Trader

levymiranda is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Tadawul FX Biggest Scam and Biggest Liar

Notice to all traders friend. Please beware of another MT4 brokerage house which is roaming around in Europe to hide themselves after throwing out from Swiss land. Now they are based in Cyprus and not sure what will be next destination to run away. Large number of traders has lost their account with them due to technical difficulties of their trading server what they deny as usual when there are any complaint. They have been using many weapon as marketing tools as 1:500 leverage which in fact not effective at all and also Islamic Financing facilities what is really bull-shit campaign. Sometime they allure traders by saying they do facilitate trading insurance which truly greatest bull-shit weapon. In their website they have put one slogan “ Honesty, Trust and Clarity” which is adversely should be assumed they are most dishonest people in FX industry as they are cheating everyone day by day. Moreover, they are not regulated by anyone since most brokerage house in Cyprus take advantage to be non-regulated by anyone. There are insider information that anytime this brokerage will be shut down without any notice.Therefore, it’s greatest urge to all traders all over the world to close their account and withdraw their fund immediately. Else there would be no time to realize hard-earned capital from this dishonest peoples.If any trader want to loose their hard-earned capital then they must ignore this message to go to them. It’s their choice and discretion as none will protect them. Levy MirandaMalaysia
JAVA1 likes this.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:57 AM
Currency Trader

Ziad is on a distinguished road

Hi There
I Suggest that you should check your information before judging Brokers.
1-Tadawul FX is Swiss Broker based and this is the Registered Nr. which you can find it in there webpage (TADAWUL FX SWITZERLAND: CH-550-1049025-2) and this is there´s address in Swiss (TADAWUL FX SA
49 Rue de la Gare-1530 Payerne, Switzerland)
2- 1:500 Leverage and islamic accounts is not a bull-shit weapons as you said because Tadawul fx present this propertis to make trading more flexible.
3- Tadawul FX have the fastest and the best MT4 I have ever seen .

Please If you have a proof present it for usand do not hesitate to contact if you need to correct your info.
Obied_ziad@hotmail.com
Thank you

Last edited by Ziad; 04-16-2009 at 03:08 AM.
How can people be so pathetic ?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Currency Trader

fx-manager is on a distinguished road
Default How can people be so pathetic ?

good evening

I am a professionnal introducing broker for tadawul fx and all of my clients have not a single problem with them !

We are everytime working to build better relationships with them to improve your results in trading.

I do not understand where is the interest to post such a false thing regarding tadawul fx !

Stop your bullshit and I strongly invite you to go there : download section to have all the datas about the company you need ! You can join their teams by phone, fax, email, skype etc !!!

Here to help,

Eric
fx-roadbook Manager
www.fx-roadbook.info : your GPS to Forex Trading
Old 05-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Forex Guru

oilfxpro is on a distinguished road
Talking

Also Allecoh FX is very good honest broker, depending on your definition of honest

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/fo...investors.html
Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Currency Trader

onyx is on a distinguished road
Default TADAWULFX......Is it really a scam?

I have read so much good things about them, and i intend to fund the account anytime i have money. But my fear is loosing the money. Is there anyone who has used them for up to 1 year? If yes, kindly let me know. I also need to know the best EA to be used on their platform.

Onyx
onyx4sure@yahoo.com
Brokers - FxPro no longer serving US?
Old 11-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Currency Trader

guspapa is on a distinguished road
Default Brokers - FxPro no longer serving US?

Does anyone know what is going on with FxPro? I have two open accounts with them, received notification that as of January 25 2010 they are closing all US customer accounts. I smell an OECD imposition in this little situation.

Good Broker, will miss trading there
Tadawul FX - FxPro
Old 11-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Currency Trader

guspapa is on a distinguished road
Default Tadawul FX - FxPro

Reason I am curious regarding others experience with TadawulFX is that I am looking for a new broker as I will be losing my FxPro accounts.

I have heard good things about TDFX and both brokers are based in Cyprus which has favorable banking policy. The Sharia banking offerings are actually more in alignment with an ethical trading and finance philosophy that is great for Islamic people, it is a value added policy that you do not have to entertain if it does not suit your religious orientation.

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with payouts or account closures that caused losses

Best Regards, Mike
Tadawul FX best brokerage firm with a human touch
Old 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Currency Trader

Alemah is on a distinguished road
Default Tadawul FX best brokerage firm with a human touch

Open letter to Mr. or Ms. Levy Miranda.
I was very interested and surprised when I read your post. Lucky that you are anonymous because your message could be qualified as diffamation under european law. The FX brokerage business have become terrible specially when you see disguised competitors posting erroneous information about other companies in the business.
Prior to opening an FX and CFD account, have tried more than 5 companies, and I can tell you today that Tadawul FX has outperformed others in terms of service, rapidity, availability and pricing. I was always faced with a team ready to support.¨
For your imformation Miranda, and before posting such messages though now 1 year old, you should have done some further checks and verified your sources, cause at the end, it is your reputation at stake.

Thus to all traders friend (as you call them), beware of Levy Miranda posts. This guy is a joke.

Advise: Go and change your username and profile if next time you want to share information on a serious site like this one.

Alemah

Quote:
Originally Posted by levymiranda View Post
Notice to all traders friend. Please beware of another MT4 brokerage house which is roaming around in Europe to hide themselves after throwing out from Swiss land. Now they are based in Cyprus and not sure what will be next destination to run away. Large number of traders has lost their account with them due to technical difficulties of their trading server what they deny as usual when there are any complaint. They have been using many weapon as marketing tools as 1:500 leverage which in fact not effective at all and also Islamic Financing facilities what is really bull-shit campaign. Sometime they allure traders by saying they do facilitate trading insurance which truly greatest bull-shit weapon. In their website they have put one slogan “ Honesty, Trust and Clarity” which is adversely should be assumed they are most dishonest people in FX industry as they are cheating everyone day by day. Moreover, they are not regulated by anyone since most brokerage house in Cyprus take advantage to be non-regulated by anyone. There are insider information that anytime this brokerage will be shut down without any notice.Therefore, it’s greatest urge to all traders all over the world to close their account and withdraw their fund immediately. Else there would be no time to realize hard-earned capital from this dishonest peoples.If any trader want to loose their hard-earned capital then they must ignore this message to go to them. It’s their choice and discretion as none will protect them. Levy MirandaMalaysia
Old 01-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Forex Trader

nicolebobbin is on a distinguished road

Yes, this is totally lie, Tadawul is regulated both by Cyrus and FSA , UK, they are official European brokers now, they also have plan to establish their own bank,

Open your real account at Tadawul from my blog to receive 70% bonus and free robots like Fapturbo, Megadroid, Ivybot, Forex Auto Pilot, Dean Saunders 's stuffs , here Forex Trading Indicators EA Software

or You are invited to view Tadawul FX listing on the official FSA register here:
FSA Register
Old 07-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Currency Trader

wantmorepips is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Whats the big deal anyway?

If your so worried about a broker who is not so popular then just use fxdd, gft, or cms, there better suited for US clients anyways.