Fractal based signals. Consistent profit of 120% per quarter

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Fractal based signals. Consistent profit of 120% per quarter
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Currency Trader

PICASSO is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Did you know that only 1% of traders are consistently successful on Forex? You might wonder how you can become that one percent.

Meet Forex Jingle – a trading signals provider with a consistently high historical average of 120% per quarter. The science behind their signals relies onto a breakthrough in multi fractal analysis. These guys makes accurate trading signals in the form of pending orders, the orders are valid up to 5 hours on average. Right now they offer signals on 3 popular currency pairs and gold.

As an early participant in their beta testing, I got to review and experience the service even before their public launch. What I like in Forex Jingle is:
· These guys rely on a scientific approach, and they keep researching and developing all the time.
· They don’t promise mountains of gold, 400pips per day, or 100% per week etc. The main benefits of Forex Jingle for a trader on a daily basis are lowering the risk and creating a consistent profit. And they really hold the line.
· And I also like their website & the web application, it’s quite modern & really easy-to-use.

Forex Jingle offers a FREE 2-week trial. Sing up at Forex Jingle