Forex Forum > Misc > Classified Ads >

What option on select from Broker

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

What option on select from Broker
Old 06-30-2015, 05:38 AM
Forex Warrior

uncle gober is on a distinguished road
Many brokers that use various jargon to demonstrate their capabilities to the clients and it is valid only as long as all can be realized, I like the Jargon from TICKMILL that [B] Reliable, secure and transparent [/ B]

What else have a different view?
Old 08-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Forex Senior

James12 is on a distinguished road
My selection is always simple because that’s how i get benefits. Before starting up anything we must have right company to be working with, if we have wrong broker then we are always in difficult situation, so that’s why selection of the broker has to be spot on and then only we will get rewards in our favor.

My selection is OctaFX broker, it’s a really sensational broker that has mind blowing facilities especially with minor charges on spread that’s 0.2 pips for all major pairs while even have excellent swap free account option available to use, so that really helps us work with ultra level of comfort and easy due to such supporting system that we get from this lovely broker.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:37 AM
Forex Warrior

The brokers who are regulated and well known are trusted . You can make your dealings confidently with them. TICKMILL are also good broker they are regulated broker . Offer low spread on all major currency pairs. You can get 15% bonus on all type of accounts on deposits. I am satisfied with trading I am doing with TICKMILL.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Currency Trader

Henry Haward is on a distinguished road
I have so many options with Nova FX, I find it extremely confusing that what should I select; I am very pleased with everything here. I am able to get options like Risk Free Trade, it allows me to work smoothly for first 3 trades, as I don’t have any fear of losing up to that point or 500 dollars, it’s just whatever comes first and this means, I can express myself easily and that obviously puts me in great shape afterwards with normal situation.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:49 PM
Forex Trader

Franklyn Dennis is on a distinguished road
At the moment with OctaFX broker, I have all options available, so I can capitalize on great facilities and use it to make profits consistently without any difficulty. I am currently using their prestigious ECN account, it is easy to operate and the best part is, we can join it with just 5 dollars investment, so that is extra-ordinary stuff, I really like working with such brokers that gives us best without forcing us to anything that we dislike. I always restrict myself for longer investment, as it is about risk and not able to control myself, so with this sort of service available, I can start with low figure to keep the risk down yet find all great tools available to use.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Forex Warrior

Every trader has the choice to a broker that will be used. The selection must differ from one trader to another depending trading styles used. I like to trading scalping, therefore TICKMILL very suitable to serve as an option
Old 01-17-2017, 07:37 AM
Forex Trader

Gabriel Ryan is on a distinguished road
My first priority is always to look for broker that is reliable and trustworthy, as only then we will be able to feel comfortable and relaxed, if we are not with the right broker then we are likely to face all sorts of issues and trouble. I am with one of the best in OctaFX, as they are regulated plus a global leader servicing in over 170 countries while have won 17 awards in historic time of 4 years. So, it’s absolutely pleasure trading under someone like them and it gives me the sort of comfort that’s require and is how I can trade ever so nicely through. I also enjoy their ECN account that can be operated with just 5 dollars and is really easy to work through with.