Profitable Trend Forex System - Review
Old 05-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Forex Trader

jebigabre is on a distinguished road
Default Profitable Trend Forex System - Review

In the Profitable Trend Forex System you are given a set of indicators that will help you identify how and when to enter and exit trades. The system is really straightforward and easy to understand with clear instructions and charts explaining the set-ups. The basis of it is showing you how to identify a trend and then how to ride it. You are given unlimited support and 1 on 1 mentoring via email.

This trading system works well in all timeframes. There is also an additional section on money management incorporated within giving you clear rules to follow - this section alone is worth the money you are asked to pay.

The Profitable Trend Forex System comes with a full 8 week money back guarantee, if after following the rules of the system you are not making from 80 to 160 pips per week. If you would like to learn more, see here for testimonials and what others are saying about the Profitable Trend Forex System.
kela likes this.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Forex Senior

nicesurf is on a distinguished road

It's difficult to buy a system now because many are free in the forum.

Nic
Free forex strategy
Old 05-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Currency Trader

kela is on a distinguished road
Red face Free forex strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesurf View Post
It's difficult to buy a system now because many are free in the forum.

Nic
Hi Nic

Can you pls send me the link for the free forex strategy you posted on "Thursday, May 17, 2007. Look at the chart....Get Your PIPS" I'm not able to download it from your post!..

Thanx!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Forex Trader

Rumi is on a distinguished road

Anyone check out the Profitable Forex System yet? The strategies look good. I'm a big believer in trend systems, especially for daily and 4hour charts.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Forex Trader

et_phonehome_2 is on a distinguished road

I have noticed that all the charts posted on the website are 1 HR TF, would any settings be required to be changed for other TF?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Honorary Moderator

bossxero has a spectacular aura aboutbossxero has a spectacular aura aboutbossxero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to bossxero Send a message via MSN to bossxero Send a message via Yahoo to bossxero Send a message via Skype™ to bossxero

The backbone of this system is the HMA, Hull Moving Average which is a free indicator.
Attached Files
File Type: mq4 HMA.mq4 (4.0 KB, 444 views)
Old 09-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Currency Trader

MANSTIR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebigabre View Post
In the Profitable Trend Forex System you are given a set of indicators that will help you identify how and when to enter and exit trades. The system is really straightforward and easy to understand with clear instructions and charts explaining the set-ups. The basis of it is showing you how to identify a trend and then how to ride it. You are given unlimited support and 1 on 1 mentoring via email.

This trading system works well in all timeframes. There is also an additional section on money management incorporated within giving you clear rules to follow - this section alone is worth the money you are asked to pay.

The Profitable Trend Forex System comes with a full 8 week money back guarantee, if after following the rules of the system you are not making from 80 to 160 pips per week. If you would like to learn more, see here for testimonials and what others are saying about the Profitable Trend Forex System.
can u give me free download of that Profitable Forex System... thanks
Old 10-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Currency Trader

walidezz is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone ...

I have "Profitable Trend Forex System"

any one has " AVI Frister trading System"?

so I'll Change it with my system...

good luck.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Forex Trader

newtrader1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidezz View Post
Hi everyone ...

I have "Profitable Trend Forex System"

any one has " AVI Frister trading System"?

so I'll Change it with my system...

good luck.

if you really have a Profitable Trend Forex System then why you want to change it

or may be it do not works?
Old 10-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Currency Trader

walidezz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtrader1 View Post
if you really have a Profitable Trend Forex System then why you want to change it

or may be it do not works?
Hi ...

my friend , I want only to share any one has another system ,that is all .

if you want this system i'll send it to u .

best regards...
walid