FAT: Forex Auto Trader?
Old 11-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Forex Guru

scorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to beholdscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Default FAT: Forex Auto Trader?

I've got an email by the developer of Forex Auto Trader system. He showed me how successful the system is and that it's winning 56% in pure profits in 34 days. From FAT home page, you can see this "I am Craig Reynolds, the sole license owner and the developer of Forex Auto Trader" and a picture of Craig Reynolds.

If that guy is the real owner of Forex Auto Trader, and he has the nuts to show his face, I think what he's saying holds some truth in it. Do you know this guy? He sure looks like Craig Reynolds the CEO of Respironics, Inc. On the other hand, those photos do sure look like stock photos taken from somewhere.

By the way, are you a user of Forex Auto Trader? Please share your experience.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Forex Senior

forexflash is on a distinguished road

Cmon scorp, just look at the pictures of house, yacht and mercedes.......
do I need to say anything else except
Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 PM
Forex Guru

oilfxpro is on a distinguished road

Heck man

Most would sell their own mothers for $42 a shot

Imagine 10,000 shots @ $42

http://affiliates4u.com/forums/merch...-you-make.html

oBVIOUS FOREX-KILLER DID NOT WORK

Obvious forex -auto pilot did not work

OILFXPRO
Old 11-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Forex Trader

davdkh is on a distinguished road

and why should he post a statement generated on a strategy tester with a demo account??

Strategy Tester: ForexAutoTrader

If he had earned all this money he could show a real statement from a live account...
Old 11-19-2008, 04:54 AM
Forex Senior

pipsbuster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
I am using this EA myself. It really shows impressive results on a forward test - please, see my post here: http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/fo...html#post23172
This is one really working product I confidently recommend - as it is unlike Forex Killer, Forex AutoPilot, or anything else of that sort. Dunno, why people are so ignorant and ready to attack anything they see without ever trying it themselves. Probably, it's because they have seen lots of non-working "killers" and have had enough of them.
FAT trading results
Old 12-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Forex Senior

pipsbuster is on a distinguished road
Arrow FAT trading results

Quote:
I've got an email by the developer of Forex Auto Trader system. He showed me how successful the system is and that it's winning 56% in pure profits in 34 days. From FAT home page, you can see this "I am Craig Reynolds, the sole license owner and the developer of Forex Auto Trader" and a picture of Craig Reynolds.

If that guy is the real owner of Forex Auto Trader, and he has the nuts to show his face, I think what he's saying holds some truth in it. Do you know this guy? He sure looks like Craig Reynolds the CEO of Respironics, Inc. On the other hand, those photos do sure look like stock photos taken from somewhere.

Well, here's my final response to all the "wannabe prduent critics" here. In mere six weeks FAT has more than doubled my trading balance, which went up from $10,000 to $22,963.95. Here is a complete account history report: Statement: 380601 - Craig Reynolds

To make sure I am not conning you, you can log into my account with Alpari UK in the read-only/investor's mode and see it for yourself - just take the following two simple steps:

1. Download the free Alpari MetaTrader4 platform at
http://alpari.co.uk/mt4setup.exe and install it on your computer.

2. Connect to the testing account, using the following data (to connect, go to "File -> Log in" in the MetaTrader4 menu):

Login: 380601
Password: 6hguznx
Server: Alpari-Demo

I now really want to hear back from all those slanderous mouthes who think everything but themselves is a scam, while in fact it's the other way around.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Forex Trader

msdogan is on a distinguished road

Anybodu use still this ?
Old 10-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Forex Senior

Hooya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdogan View Post
Anybodu use still this ?

of course not...pipbuster has gone on to promoting Megadroid.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Forex Guru

oilfxpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:

only 34 days , did he lose and blow out?