I'm a new member..

Hello!! I'm Zephyr from Sydney, Australia and I'm 31 years of age. I'm a person who can easily mingle with other people even with different personalities.

I love challenges coz it makes me eager to learn things. I'm also interested into forex trading and willing to help and introduce how to start invest your money without risk.

I want to learn forex..can anyone help me?

kaka:

You need to start with something.

PM me and I'll help.

Yeah it is important that you know how to deal to different people. If you are engage in a forex trade you need to be ready because of a different challenges that you might encounter but it is easy to deal off you are already familiar in every field of this.

kaka:

i can refer you to my coach. i think he will help you in other ways. send me pm if you can

joshuabelanger:
Yeah it is important that you know how to deal to different people. If you are engage in a forex trade you need to be ready because of a different challenges that you might encounter but it is easy to deal off you are already familiar in every field of this.

I totally agree..i am 14 years in forex trade and i spent more time to forex than my work. im teaching expert and newbies.

traderthrone:
I totally agree..i am 14 years in forex trade and i spent more time to forex than my work. im teaching expert and newbies.

I think you can share some useful experience, it will be interesting to newbies. I think i can tell something useful too, (however my Forex seniority - a little bit shorter lol)

Welcome Zephyr, Can you share some profitable forex trading strategies here?

Answer to all questions. Welcome. You can learn forex from forums like this. Nice post from all you who posted here.

welcome! now you need to start investing off the trading it would prove to be a beneficial one for you...

That's a best way to start off. But be careful and tread carefully.

Reason: