Forex beginner. Help with Forex bots?

Hey I've recently heard about Forex and it seems legit. Ive noticed that there are lots of bots available to maximize the accuracy, from experience are any of them legit? and If so which do you recommend. And also what types of charts would be best?

Thannks

No idea about the bots as I don't prefer it. Even candlestick chart is the best for forex.

What do you mean by forex bots? Im new and just trying to learn.

KirstenDavid:
What do you mean by forex bots? Im new and just trying to learn.

Forex bots means Forex robots or EA.

Oh! thanks for that, paul!

KirstenDavid:
Oh! thanks for that, paul!

Kirsten, I am guessing you are new in trading so I am sharing some good sites that will help you to learn more about trading and being familiar with terms associated with it.

1. School of Pipsology

2. DailyForex | Forex Basics

3. Forex Training Resources

Paul75:
Forex bots means Forex robots or EA.

Till now I still using manual trading,

read the market analytic,

and see the market movement.

I am not using any software or Forex robots or EA. I am doing forex trading manually that’s good for me. I know it some software is good and give better performer but not regular and when we are using any software so that condition we are not getting any knowledge.

Moslem Musulli:
In order to my experience, I have seen most of the Forex traders are using candle chart! In addition, I also think candle chart is more informative! So, I never tried to use bar chart or line chart here! Actually, I have a standard live trading chart from TradingBanks with NDD technology so, I never face any wrong data into my chart.

Yes, on candle chart, it gives 4 informations rather than any other charts.

I don't like to trade with Robots, It grabs the control over out trade and we lose a lot sometimes through it.

Buckshot:
I don't like to trade with Robots, It grabs the control over out trade and we lose a lot sometimes through it.

BEcause on robot itself, it has no risks management and we must have a huge capital to keep survive with robots.

Reason: