I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hi

I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214 @ hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.

Thanks,

Shawn Wells

The only way is to keep reading forums like these. Develop an understanding and then apply your money and brains.

ShawnRocks:
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading. I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214 @ hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips.Thanks,Shawn Wells

There are many sites which are giving education on forex. Babypips.com is a good site to learn forex trading. Also this forum is good for learning forex. You can get video tutorial in youtube.

Hi Shawn !

You did the first step to learn forex trading when you registered this forum.

Good luck !

Shawn Wells, there are number of good websites to learn forex trading like babypips school. Visit this website and learn forex trading from there.

Go through to Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors - Forex Education to learn Forex Trading. Visit Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors - Home here you will find some useful indicators and trading system.

If You will invest your money wisely after the expert guidance then you have maximum chances to earn lot of profit. He will give advice you that which is best & profitable time for investment by using the various methods.

Learn the basic idea of Forex trading via e-books and videos. Keep on practicing with the demo account until you can minimize the lost. Find a broker that can give you with free deposit.

In Europe the currency in circulation is called the Euro (EUR) and in the United States the currency in circulation is called the US Dollar (USD). An example of a forex trade is to buy the Euro while simultaneously selling US Dollar. This is called going long on the EUR/USD.

Best Regard

Vishal Chadha

Tips.Biz

To actually start trading you will need a minimum deposit and its some where between 1-50 dollars but it is very time consuming, its not a one way highway to becoming a millionaire, it takes time to learn and play with demo accounts or practice accounts, learn the charts, study the market, but if you ask me its way better that poker, you can actually make a living out of trading forex, but for your first year you should keep it safe and small. you can combine both since practicing forex won't need any money to it, you can read online at babypips or forex factory, you can even ask the folks here about it and best of luck

To learn forex you need some patience and this time period you should study about forex. Also should practice with demo account. At first you need basic knowledge about forex that you can make a search on internet.

Hope you will enjoy your time with us in fisherman

Reason: