Select Right Broker

In forex, after done demo account practices. Mostly beginner confuse to chose right broker that’s very important part of trading chose right broker here I am suggesting some point hope that’s helpful for chose right broker

1. Broker should be regulated :- That’s best way to check broker is regulated or not and check license number

2. Broker should be reliable.

3. Broker support :- check broker customer support

4. Broker ticket system :- check broker ticket system

5. Broker offer :- check broker offer and bonus point

6. Broker payment :- check broker payment gateway.

Very helpful tips. And i think if we have feel comfort with broker that we use to trade in demo, we can use it too to trade in real. Trading with demo account can be on of way to find the right broker, but i think demo account is not enough. I recommend using the bonus offered by the broker, so we can trade using a real account, and we can also find out whether process of withdrawal profits is smoothly or not.

Thanks for open that’s thread, this thread really important for all beginner. Chose right broker is another big decision. Your all point are true but I am highly agree with first point “broker should be regulated”.

Shawnmichal:
Thanks for open that’s thread, this thread really important for all beginner. Chose right broker is another big decision. Your all point are true but I am highly agree with first point “broker should be regulate

Of course, and the second, broker must provide convenient service for us. Because it can influence our trading result. If we don't get convenient service, we can't focus on our trading.

gaban:
Thanks for open that’s thread, this thread really important for all beginner. Chose right broker is another big decision. Your all point are true but I am highly agree with first point “broker should be regulate

you are right, this is contain very good stuff for beginners..

nice to have this thread here...

Shawnmichal:

Yes, Shawnmichal that's very necessary point. every beginner should be note each point and remember as well.

Paul75:
In forex, after done demo account practices. Mostly beginner confuse to chose right broker that’s very important part of trading chose right broker here I am suggesting some point hope that’s helpful for chose right broker :-1. Broker should be regulated :- That’s best way to check broker is regulated or not and check license number.2. Broker should be reliable.3. Broker support :- check broker customer support4. Broker ticket system :- check broker ticket system5. Broker offer :- check broker offer and bonus point6. Broker payment :- check broker payment gatew

nice post and good list. these things are very important for traders, especially newbies to look in a broker. adding to that is good customer service, this i really enjoyed with PROFIFOREX as a newbie, also check for the broker transaction cost.

Do not just focus on the regulated brokers, we also have to choose a broker that provides maximum service so that we can feel comfortable when trading. It also makes it easy to start trading with a small minimum deposit or no deposit.

UMOFX IB:
When we have demo practice and thinking of any broker to invest with it . I will suggest to do demo trading with different brokers on their platform . All brokers offer at least 1 month free demo. You can check and test their system . How spread , leverage and margins are treated there. Then you can select upon your choice .

Yeah, using a demo account, we can test a broker, feel trading conditions provided by brokers that we will use. If we already feel comfortable with the trading conditions are provided, only then we did deposit small amounts to try and find out the real trading profit withdrawal process.

gaban:
Very helpful tips. And i think if we have feel comfort with broker that we use to trade in demo, we can use it too to trade in real. Trading with demo account can be on of way to find the right broker, but i think demo account is not enough. I recommend using the bonus offered by the broker, so we can trade using a real account, and we can also find out whether process of withdrawal profits is smoothly or not.

I agree with you. Demo account is not enough to identify a good broker. This is because things like requotes and slippages don't occur on a demo platform, so it will not be possible to tell this about a broker. There are some other things like withdrawal fees or promptness that you can't find out if you are not using real money.

Paul75:
In forex, after done demo account practices. Mostly beginner confuse to chose right broker that’s very important part of trading chose right broker here I am suggesting some point hope that’s helpful for chose right broker :-1. Broker should be regulated :- That’s best way to check broker is regulated or not and check license number.2. Broker should be reliable.3. Broker support :- check broker customer support4. Broker ticket system :- check broker ticket system5. Broker offer :- check broker offer and bonus point6. Broker payment :- check broker payment gatew

Good tips, all traders can use them, especially newbies. But this days brokers are really hard to ascertain if they are honest.

Reason: