Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > Forex Beginners >

trust your broker ?

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

trust your broker ?
Old 12-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
In Fx trading, We can trust a broker with certainly which guarantee their clients funds at any deposits. Now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated platform and for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies including 100% initial bonus. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:20 AM
Forex Warrior

Nathan Maccalam is on a distinguished road
In this market place, we the traders can consider as a best broker which make sure the security of funds, customer services, proper transaction system, both regulations, free demo trading , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system and much more. Because of these real trading facilities, I have been using Trade12 trading broker from my first day of trading.
Old 12-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
It is very difficult to trust a trading broker, because most of them are found to be scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities with 100+ trading instruments. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. By the way, I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated by Central American IFSC and permits scalping and hedging without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads including flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, I can scalp at any major currency pair at all times freely.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:55 AM
Forex Warrior

Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost , free demo trading , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. and from here I can use my all trading techniques with scalping. so, I feel comfortable for all time when trading.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
I am happy with my broker till now, i dont feel any issue with broker. I have choose my broker according to my research none has suggested me any broker, doing your own mind research is always a better job then trusting others.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That?s why from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is regulated and for all time maker sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Forex Trader

Gabriel Ryan is on a distinguished road
I think you got to trust the broker you work with, as there is really no other option. We need to do proper research and do everything required. After that we should not worry, as if we still get scammed then we should be able to take legal action especially if the broker is regulated properly while if it still is not working then we can consider bad luck. I have OctaFX which is licensed by FCA and I have no worries especially with instant payments.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Forex Warrior

Without having a reliable support form a credible trading broker that?s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of good trading knowledge. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Now I am comfortable with LQDFX because of their secure trading environment including a wide range of trading technologies. And they don?t have any kinds of hidden or extra fees at all. So I get all profit that I earn.