Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > Forex Beginners >

trust your broker ?

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

trust your broker ?
Old 12-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
In Fx trading, We can trust a broker with certainly which guarantee their clients funds at any deposits. Now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated platform and for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies including 100% initial bonus. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:20 AM
Forex Warrior

Nathan Maccalam is on a distinguished road
In this market place, we the traders can consider as a best broker which make sure the security of funds, customer services, proper transaction system, both regulations, free demo trading , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system and much more. Because of these real trading facilities, I have been using Trade12 trading broker from my first day of trading.
Old 12-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
It is very difficult to trust a trading broker, because most of them are found to be scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities with 100+ trading instruments. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. By the way, I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated by Central American IFSC and permits scalping and hedging without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads including flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, I can scalp at any major currency pair at all times freely.