Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > Forex Beginners >

what you think about regulated broker ?

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

what you think about regulated broker ?
Old 12-25-2016, 07:34 PM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to checks. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Because only regulated trading broker guarantee their clients funds. That?s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:00 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
I always look for broker who is regular and having fund security. But finding them is not much difficult, there are many options for trading and websites providing reviews about brokers so easy to get idea about broker. Even forums are having broker section where we can ask our doubts about brokers.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:02 AM
Forex Senior

boo_sl3 is on a distinguished road
Regulation is a very important thing in forex trading business. Trading with brokers regulated properly it will make us be trading well, and our money will be safe, therefore, we need to trade using a broker who really regulated with a clear
Forexmart- Leverage up to 1:5000
Old 12-29-2016, 08:41 PM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
Yes for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. That?s why now I am trading with CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade trading broker which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. From this ECN trading broker I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spread and up to leverage 1:400. And, from here I can trade at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indices and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly and my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Forex Senior

minttrader is on a distinguished road
It is crucial to trade only with regulated broker if you want to keep your funds safe and be protected in case of bankruptcy. I trade with regulated broker Hotforex with client funds administered by Ninety Fast company so have nothing to worry about.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:08 AM
Forex Warrior

Nathan Maccalam is on a distinguished road
From my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker proper security of funds with exclusive trading facilities. From here, I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approaches in this market place that brigs profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading approach by and large regulated broker don?t allow trading concept such as this. But I am very lucky to choose CIB FX as a scalper which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading as well as minimum margin requirements.