Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > Forex Beginners >

Regulation is important ?

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Regulation is important ?
Old 04-21-2017, 02:11 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
The regulation is not a big deal in Fx trading for choosing a broker, but the matter the credibility of the broker. because the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that?s why I have chosen LQDFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Forex Senior

boo_sl3 is on a distinguished road
When we choose a broker then we have to choose a broker who has a clear regulation because with a clear regulation then our money will be safe and we will smoothly for deposit and wd. And forexmart is a regulated broker
Forexmart- Leverage up to 1:5000
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Currency Trader

Henry Haward is on a distinguished road
I honestly feel ashamed when I read such stuff that is poison for new comers. Please for once have it mentioned that offshore regulation like above company got NO VALUE, it means NOTHING! ZERO! I bet any sensible person is not going to argue on that point. However, some people as seen above will come up with their non-sense. The reason regulation needs to be from right place is that client money is protected by the rules of regulator, if it is offshore company then there is no threat to broker, as it is just show off as even if the broker scams you, it will make no difference and I don’t need to go far for this, as just Google it and figure out how companies get fine of amount that is not even 10% of the amount that’s scammed which is just sad to witness. I operate with FP Markets who are licensed by ASIC and their standing is amongst the top brokers in Australia with 4.1/5 rating which is HIGHEST for ANY Australian broker on FPA.