Forex skills and broker

Hello people. Still new in this business. Am looking into learning forex, obtaining the necessary skills then start trading. Looking forward to learning from all of you guys out there

hello great guys,

Please i need to be informed on how to go about forex trading particularly the skills and how to begin-on what platform,whats the website to begin the buying and selling.

Thank you.

Hi gurus out there,

I also want to learn the business and it would be great if you could recommend a good broker/platform in Singapore.

Thanks!

i need a good and reliable broker that allows trading with meta 4 trader

You can choose many brokers...in internet.

i need reliable brokers that have meta 4 trader as their platform

it is my pleasure to participate in your forum. I'm new but i hope that i can get your help .

@denis: let us know how you're doing so far and what you have found out thus far

@myglory: if you lack the technical skills and are totally new to trading (whatever the instrument), i suggest you look at sites such as babypips, etc and when you have more specific questions, you can post back here and the more experienced ones can help. you can use oanda or any of the mt4 brokers to start learning/demo-ing.

@mcgyver: same as myglory. until you are more experienced, PM me and i'll let you know of a very good broker in Singapore (read: non-marketmaker types). However, you would need a substantial capital before you can do so as you'll be trading in standard lot sizes and above.

@ayo: define "reliable" and what you look for in a broker

Cheers all!

Hello members,can any of u guy help, i am loosing much on forex.Any recommended forex e-books or programmes? i combine TA and FA.

A little reading in this forum and I am sure you'll find some good things which suit your trading style.

FerruFx

I am looking for a mql4 programmer, who may also be a trader.

I have a strategy which works, but the programmers I have tried so far have not been able to automate it.

Either they deliver an EA which does not work or just give up.

The programmer if he is also a trader probably may know, if the strategy needs any additional inputs or so.

Can anybody help?

Reason: