How Profitable Is Forex

I DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX BUT I HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN TREADING FOREX,I WILL LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE TRUELLY MAKING MONEY AND READY TO GIVE ME FREE MATERIALS THAT THEY ARE USING , AND ALSO WHO CAN QUARD ME FOR TRADING,PLS, IF YOU CAN HELP ,CONTACT: sunyprofit@myway.com for details

sunyprofit:
I DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX BUT I HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN TREADING FOREX,I WILL LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE TRUELLY MAKING MONEY AND READY TO GIVE ME FREE MATERIALS THAT THEY ARE USING , AND ALSO WHO CAN QUARD ME FOR TRADING,PLS, IF YOU CAN HELP ,CONTACT: sunyprofit@myway.com for details

You got weird ways to ask for help :P

Well, on this board you can find many stuffs and materials for beginners. Of course Forex can be profitable but it depends on the trading skills of the trader. This skill does not come by itself overnight but should be constantly worked on and improved. Start by learning the basics first like how to read a chart etc. If you need specific help. Post it here. Most of us wont be able to give you 1 on 1 mentoring.

Forex can be your future job. But it takes times learn about it. Many people resigned from their off line job after they know how to trade and make money from it. And the capital needed to invest is not so expensive.

Nic

Forex, like any other business, takes much time and motivation for success. Expect to invest much time and energy into learning what the market actually is and what it isn't, define your athway to achieving your goals, and finally, choose astrategy that best fits your personality and trading style in the pursuit of fulfilling your dreams through the Forex markets.

Along with your chosen strategy , learn and use good money management skills. Once you've put in a whole lot of hard work, your success in the forex markets will certainly follow. But under no circumstances should you assume that you do not need to invest the time and hard work into learning the markets, 'cause the forex market EATS people like that every minute of every day!

Good luck with your new endeavor.

it is a long-winding process though...you need to get your hand dirty... first do research and a lot of paper trade until you can become so confident...

sunyprofit, there are no shortcuts. Don't try to rush it. The faster you want to turn your $1000 into $100,000, the faster you'll lose it all.

Take the time to truly master the different aspects of trading and you'll be there. All the best!

FXSeo:
sunyprofit, there are no shortcuts. Don't try to rush it. The faster you want to turn your $1000 into $100,000, the faster you'll lose it all. Take the time to truly master the different aspects of trading and you'll be there. All the best!

Well I do agree with you on that.. There's no shortcuts and rushing things out would definitely not a good way to start.. It's like driving a car when you really don't know how to drive in the first place.. So better to understand the whole concept of Forex and learn the basic and you will go from there..

So i wish you luck!

Forex is not as easy as it may seem aat first. You need to learn a lot. I've been into forex for almost 3 years and I have only recently begun to earn from forex. I read many books and visit many forums.

SecheKrate:
Forex is not as easy as it may seem aat first. You need to learn a lot. I've been into forex for almost 3 years and I have only recently begun to earn from forex. I read many books and visit many forums.

He is correct if you don't inform yourselfs well about the world of Forex then you'll probablly gonna lose allot of money.

I'm also still in the fase of leanring everything.

But I don't have anny rush because my money is growing bit by bit...

Hi

Forex Trading is Very serios Market, there are involved Goverments of many Countrys , World Bank and most of the leading financial institution on the world..., do you have picture how that's look...

Good day suntprofits, I would say that Forex is profitable just any other Trading market. You should take the time to learn to trade first that you could use in any market to realize profitability.

A word of caution, as you read the tons of ads about forex trading, resist the urge of seeing yourself sitting on piles of cash weeks or months from now.

Trading is a business and should be treated as such.

The great thing about the internet is it has a lot of resources for you just do your due dilligence.

-cheers

Reason: