Need Help

Hey buddies, I want to know where can I found the best information about FOREX market, who can help me?

Alfred06:
Hey buddies, I want to know where can I found the best information about FOREX market, who can help me?

Hey Alfred,

I'm no pro....but I've been studying for months, maybe some of these links will help you:

Training

Baby Pips: School

FX Street: Essentials Course

News and Calendars

Forex Factory

Fresh Pips

FX Street

Wall Street Journal

Financial Times

Hope this helps...also if you need literature on charting , I have plenty of e-books, just send me a message.

Steve

Thankyou, I was looking for more info as well. I am curious, do you use EA's to trade or trade manually?

Currently, I manually trade, but eventually i would like to incorporate a trading EA for to catch trends when I am unavailable.

Alfred06:

Foreign Exchange (FOREX) is the arena where a nation's currency is exchanged for that of another. The foreign exchange market is the largest financial market in the world, with the equivalent of over $1.9 trillion changing hands daily; more than three times the aggregate amount of the US Equity and Treasury markets combined. Unlike other financial markets, the Forex market has no physical location and no central exchange Off-exchange). It operates through a global network of banks, corporations and individuals trading one currency for another. The lack of a physical exchange enables the Forex market to operate on a 24-hour basis, spanning from one zone to another in all the major financial centers.

Dailyforex.com is site that provides good reviews of online forex brokers as well as other Forex services. it helped me chose the services I needed when I was starting out.

I do think you are correct in which newbie in foreign exchange including you will need extremely aid since they are not aware how to proceed next some there may be some practical knowledge man or woman available in there adjoining, as a result i suggest in which inexperience man or woman need to offer some info how to help make there small business very good.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

That’s best place here you can get all information about forex business. In this forum you can post your question about forex. other side lots of many website are also available for learning forex. I have used babypips school that’s any other website.

Paul75:
That’s best place here you can get all information about forex business. In this forum you can post your question about forex. other side lots of many website are also available for learning forex. I have used babypips school that’s any other websit

I also use babypips school to learn forex, beside that i also get training video from my broker that i'm using now,then i learn and make practice in demo account

Try a demo account, you will get some practical knowledge.

Alfred06:

you can go throuth forex websites and follow news.

yes, forum like this one.

you can find a lot via google.

good luck))

Reason: