Forex Traders Mistake...

Hi Traders

The common mistake is when traders and investors buy or sell when the rate on currency is cheap. Sometimes this is a good move, but just because the rate is low, does not mean that it will profit the investor. Instead of choosing a currency to buy or trade, it is best to look at all of the factors that affect the exchange rate and look at the trends and history. Avoid buying or selling any currency just because the rate is low. Most of the time, there is a distinct reason why these rates are low. Research the trends of the currency and find out, which ones are the best profit makers when trading on the foreign exchange market...

Regards

dekac

Major mistake of that the traders think trading is easy and they can buy success in forex trading for a few hundred dollars.Over Trading occurs when dealers try to look for trading opportunities that are not really there. It chances to new traders very often, because they just want to trade. The result is usually a poorly executed trade that results in an eventual loss. Over trading can also result in traders making too many trades at once and using too much margin.Many new traders attempt to try to pinpoint where a currency pair will turn around and start going at the opposite direction.

There are so many mistakes traders does in his trading time. starting from selection of broker till last penny in the account we only does mistakes. According to me the most important is not giving importance to additional benefits. I also have done many mistakes that's why my first deposit was the bad deal as it was not have enough amount and i got margin call. due to which my trade automatically closes. But now it time for you trader not to repeat what I does. with avafx you can get $100 addition money into your account when you deposit just $200 into your account. for claiming your bonus money you just have to send this code "AVAQZ12" to your account representative. Don't you think its great you can hold your trade in case trade does not turn in your favor more than before.

Has anyone read "Bird Watching in Lion Country"? Google it What concerns me is the statement in the e-book that claims that some online brokers can run our stop loss basically trading against us, the retail speculators.

Any comments?

The First mistake that many forex traders commonly make is not having a well laid out plan. Not having a focus while trading on the market can cause a chain reaction of all king of problems down the road.

Actually a lot of mistakes that are often experienced by traders, but the most common is the lack of knowledge and skills of a good trading to manage capital well. too rushed to start trading is common mistakes made by traders. And without a good preparation

ahmadvipro:
Emotion should be controlled if we want to maximize our trading plan to make our trading result be more maximal. To minimize the risk in forex trading, we must have good management skills and analyze market with a good accurately

to be able to get the maximum trading results then we should be able to control the emotions well, have skills in controlling emotions well it will benefit us. we can try to control emotions with trading using small capital first

common mistakes are

treating trading as a gamble

always neglecting knowledge and proper learning

haste

greed

these are just some of the things i had to go through when i first started with hotforex 5 years ago, its tough but i hope newbies will consider taking the right path before burning money like i did LOL

trading without SL and TP when trading is a common mistake made by traders, because the price always moves with uncertain and therefore, we should use SL and TP to minimize the risk properly. For that, we need to always use the SL and TP when trading to minimalized risk well

uncle gober:
we have to choose a right decisions in market and applying the SL and TP But most is a Choose a forex broker or you can trade by yourself. Make this decision based on how comfortable you feel. so be careful with the emotions we hve to handle it properly

yes, we must be careful when deciding to trading by always using Sl and tp. we must take into account the risks well. therefore, try to always use Sl and Tp every trading and therefore we would really benefit us

Most speculators continue trying different things with various exchanging systems and models to figure out what works. All brokers are basically searching for the following exchanging procedure. Just through experience would you know when to offer. Everybody loses cash, even prepared brokers, you should ensure that your benefits are adequate to make up for your misfortunes. Not everybody wins, not constantly. Can maintain a strategic distance from cash misfortune. Sadly.

prepaid debit card

Reason: