Please, help a noob . . .

Yo, i'm new to trading currencies, and need a bit of help. I've been trading the betting exchange full time for about a year, and it's going well. The problem is, the profits you can make are limited (for someone of my ability and capital anyway). I can manage 10% return average a day from a 1k capital, which is basically the limit for me because the markets are quite thin and i haven't really got the confidence to go in any bigger.

So i've been looking at fx for a few weeks, and i've made a few expert advisors so i can sleep without worrying about missing any moves. What i can't work out is how to backtest or run the EA on meta. I've saved it to the expert folder, it just doesn't appear on the platform

Please god, can anyone help me ?

Cheers.

lol, well in the betfair game there are plenty of scammers . . .

Do you know where i am going wrong mate ? I'm using meta 5 if that makes any difference ?

Thanks.

Please ?

Anyone ?

I've been trying for days, i aint good at this sort of stuff

Greed is Good:
Yo, i'm new to trading currencies, and need a bit of help. I've been trading the betting exchange full time for about a year, and it's going well. The problem is, the profits you can make are limited (for someone of my ability and capital anyway). I can manage 10% return average a day from a 1k capital, which is basically the limit for me because the markets are quite thin and i haven't really got the confidence to go in any bigger. So i've been looking at fx for a few weeks, and i've made a few expert advisors so i can sleep without worrying about missing any moves. What i can't work out is how to backtest or run the EA on meta. I've saved it to the expert folder, it just doesn't appear on the platform Please god, can anyone help me ? Cheers.

Put the compiled file (ex4 format) in the experts folder, then restart the platform. After restarting the platform you can see the expert in the navigation window.

Happy trading !

Cheers bud, sorted

Hi there!

If you can see your E.A inside navigation window then the

next step for you is to use Strategy Tester to backtest your Expert Advisor.

Try to get a 90% modeling quality with your E.A results.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Learn Forex Trading and Forex Managed Account Program

==============================================================

I really dont understand how you can make your own EAs but dont know how to operate them on the platform. Anyways, if you really get 10% a day off Forex then its great!

Reason: