Which FX Broker Did You Get Started With??

Hey everyone,

Quick question for all the traders here, which Forex broker did you get started with?? Are you still trading with that same broker?? Why or why not?!

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinion

Before you get started with forex trading, you'll find countless questions in order to reply. How to go with a brokerage? Must i make use of a demo accounts? What exactly accomplish I have to learn just before doing our 1st buy and sell? Making the decision on which brokerage to use is usually personal for each and every trader. Some broker agents deliver a number of possibilities that a number of dealers will probably prosper with, whilst some other dealers will probably hate the particular brokerage for the people identical possibilities. You should evaluation as well as examine the specifications of each and every brokerage directly as well as select the one that making you feel beloved. Employing a demo accounts is an effective opportunity to be sure that you sense comfy while using the broker’s dealing methods. You'd probably not need in order to buy and sell real money without having to be entirely confident with the particular dealing platform. The demo accounts will enable you to get a grip on how to operate the broker’s dealing platform, but additionally dealing industry in real time.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

I am using avafx forex broker that best online broker it’s regulated as well. I have already open thread about right broker here I have mentioned about which type of broker is right broke. You can check this thread.

No, i have trade with other broker and i have tried several broker. The last choice is instaforex. I tried trading by using the posting bonus to trade with this broker.

Yes, today many forex broker available for open real and demo account. Some broker provides special services for our trader. I am always suggest to all, always chose regulated and reliable broker. Some regulated broker name is 4xp, FXCM, Forex, avafx, traderpluse so on. I was opened practice account with FXCM and I have open real account with avafx both broker is best but I am suggest avafx.

Shawnmichal:
Yes, today many forex broker available for open real and demo account. Some broker provides special services for our trader. I am always suggest to all, always chose regulated and reliable broker. Some regulated broker name is 4xp, FXCM, Forex, avafx, traderpluse so on. I was opened practice account with FXCM and I have open real account with avafx both broker is best but I am suggest avafx.

Yeah, every broker have advantages and disadvantages. The most important is we can feel comfort when trading and our money is safe, it's mean that broker is not scam.

uncle gober:
The retail Forex market is very competitive as there are literally hundreds of different brokers. The process of choosing a broker can sometimes give you a headache as there are multiple issues to consider. For me, armadamarkets still the best

It looks simple but why still no trader is wrong when choosing a broker and get a scam broker to trading. I think a beginner should be more careful when choosing broker.

I try to be a successful trader with InstaForex, I start trading with this broker using the bonus posting as initial capital.

UMOFX IB:
I get started with UMOFX . MY friend told about them . They are FSP regulated brokers. They are NDD broker . I am satisfied with trading they are offering low spread as 0.2 on EUR/USD. I mostly trade in EUR?USD. It suits me to get profit early from low spread. They also allow scalping and hedging I can use leverage up to 1:1000 while trading.

My broker also offers leverage up to 1:1000 but i just use leverage 1:600 to trade with real account in InstaForex. For satisfaction, I am very satisfied with my broker

I'm trading with InstaForex. I choose this broker because they give me convenient service, and i also start trading without having to deposit first. Makes me feel very satisfied. I can say like that after i try this broker by my self using a posting bonus to trading.

I started forex with a famous broke . These days ai am connected with Master Forex. I like their offer to start forex with micro and standard with low amount as $1 and $5. I am satisfied with my dealings. Their transactions are also in time.

Reason: