Best Broker To Start Trading With?

Hey everyone,

In your opinion, what's the best broker to start trading Forex with??

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Hey everyone, In your opinion, what's the best broker to start trading Forex with??

It depend on individual and as for me I would like to test demo on their platform first before I decided to confirm on the best broker or you can see the rating on the forex brokers in forex factory and the forum what they have to say on their fovourite broker.Have a research first and you will find the 95% answer.

I am with Alpari Uk and happy

sonoio:
I am with Alpari Uk and happy

I like this broker, but they have different spread value for different accounts. If you trade with more then 25.000$ this is the best one!

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Hey everyone,In your opinion, what's the best broker to start trading Forex with??

For account less then 25.000$ you can try: FxOpen, FXPro and still Alpari!

verdascofernan:
high profit - - - minimum amount of risk

This two definitions do not work together. More risk = more chance to lose = more profit! This is how it is working.

You need to learn, make your own researches, develop yourself for trading. Anyway, to become a really successful trader you need to blow up 2-3 accounts.

Etoro they have great features like their open book which allows you to copy what expert traders are doing.

There are a lot of good brokers, I think you can choose every broker with different trading conditions, I like to trade and check my strategies with Nordfx, if you are a begginer you can participate in their competitions, it will give you a lot of knowledges and the possibility to win real money without spending YOUR money. Good luck

dukascopy, I'm very glad with

Gallant FX

i use it with the vps works great

mahligai:
It depend on individual and as for me I would like to test demo on their platform first before I decided to confirm on the best broker or you can see the rating on the forex brokers in forex factory and the forum what they have to say on their fovourite broker.Have a research first and you will find the 95% answer.

Take one that offers mini accounts and low spreads on majors.

Good luck.

Reason: