When You First Started Trading Forex What Was Your Deposit??

Hey everyone,

I think it would be interesting to hear everyone's initial deposit when they first started trading. I know there are some people on this forum who've made a fortune trading in the FX market, & I think it would be inspirational, especially to people just getting started, to hear people's initial deposits, so if you would like to share

Looking forward to everyone's replies!!

My first deposit was $500 many years ago

Mine was $5,000 to started with and now it is growing.

My initial capital was $100 . I started forex with my saving . I get better understanding with a limited amount that how much I am skilled in trading. I loose most part of my investment but it was not a big amount I do practice again and make a handsome deposit.

I already very good received serves,

The current is quite easy for us to start trading forex. because many brokers are about providing free capital. As in instaforex that provide free capital. I first trading using the bonus posts instaforex

I started with $100 and have obtained the very best and useful promo served at that time...

we should always be careful in forex. because forex has a very high risk, with the risk that we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will get a lot of profit in forex. For a newbie it would be better if we could deposit with small capital or utilize free capital. when first trade, I use the bonus posts of instaforex

My very first deposit was $300 as a new trader. I lost it all due to greed and lack of discipline in following my trading plan. I took over 4 months break and went back to trading on a demo account with profiforex, after I improved I created a real account which I funded with $1,000. I have been growing it bit by simple bit since then

when trading for the first time, I did not make a deposit because I trade using instaforex bonus posts. with this bonus so I can trade with ease. for beginners it would be better if it could trade using free capital

After I was done with my forex training, I created an account a micro account with profiforex and funded it with $500; though the account can let you have a taste of the real forex market with as little as $1; but I also knew the importance and power of a big capital base; although I lost the $500, and had to go back to trading demo for a while before I bounced back.

Reason: