PlatinumProfits Trading Journal

This thread is designed for me to share my demo trades on the forum. I'm not sure if I will share my trading strategy or not at this point. If I decide to share the strategy at a point in the future, I will create a new thread specifically for that.

I've attached a screenshot of my first trade. This is a brand new $100 demo account that I've opened to see if I can grow it exponentially over time. I know most people start with a few grand but for me, I like seeing if I can flip a small realistic account. For my current situation a few grand is not realistic.

I closed out this trade as I'm getting ready to head to bed for the night.

Files:

I've attached a screenshot showing all 5 trades that I have taken thus far. My intent is to post at least a screenshot each day showing my trades for that day.

I've tried to post two replies now with a widget attached to myfxbook so my progress can easily be tracked but it keeps going to a moderator and the post never makes it here on my thread. Not sure why that is happening but oh well. Not going to worry about it going forward. I will leave the widget out because I like my post going up as soon as I post them.

Since it seems my widget is what stops my post from getting blocked I will just say how I'm doing. I'm currently up 10.08% for the month thus far. I have also listed out my daily, weekly and monthly goals below.

Daily Goal: 0.50%

Weekly Goal: 2.5%

Monthly Goal: 10%

I'm currently up 10.08% thus far this month.

Files:

I had another small winner yesterday giving me a profit total of 5% for the day. Currently up 10.68% for the month.

I started the week off good. Made 2.24% profit today. Up 15.38% for the month thus far.

Trying to figure out the best way to post and show my trades.

Even with being up 15% for the month thus far (my monthly goal is 10%) the biggest thing I'm proud of is my drawdown. My drawdown is 3.93%. So I'm growing the account all while not going on tilt and taking on crazy risk.

That's what it's all about for me. Account growth all while preserving capital. I will have a side account for high risk once I'm ready to do so in my live trading.

I have decided to take a small amount of money and begin live trading. I have started with $20 and will see what I can do with it.

If this becomes a success, I will make deposits here and there.

I've attached the results of my first trade with this live account.

Files:

Here are my results from my trading today.

I accidentally attached the wrong copy of my chart. I have attached the correct copy to this post.

PlatinumProfits:
Here are my results from my trading today.
Files:
Trades_2-3.png  148 kb

Here are my results from my trading today. I got into a trade a few hours before midnight. I'm done trading for the day.

Files:

I didn't trade last night as I felt the market was ranging on the Euro and since that's the only pair I trade, I felt I would do something else with my time.

I will be looking at the market tonight to see if something presents that I want to take advantage of.

Good trading to all!

Going forward I will just post a screenshot of my account growth instead of all the charts.

Files:
July_31_2016.png  115 kb
Reason: