How to export LIVE MT4 data to Excel

You can export indicators and prices from MT4 to Excel and execute orders from excel to several MT4s + other cool staff. It is explained here FxDialogue.

Very helpful link.

I might need to export my trades to Excel, and copy it to several MetaTrader clients. Will contact.

hello

i am a newbie here and i try to understand and learn about forex

Here are a few screenshots of a software that integrates Meta Trader 4 into Excel.

Files:
1.jpg  290 kb
2.jpg  345 kb
3.jpg  368 kb

You can get a free MT4 indicator to export live streaming data to .csv files at Connect to MT4 RT Data

I have been using the plugin below for quite some time. Works great for me. It uses Yahoo API and MSN money website to get live currency rates in Excel exposed as custom functions. i.e. =Fx_Convert(100,"USD","EUR")

Live Currency in Excel | Google Translate for Excel, Time-saving plugins (Add-ins) for Microsoft® Excel®

Richardandre:
I have been using the plugin below for quite some time. Works great for me. It uses Yahoo API and MSN money website to get live currency rates in Excel exposed as custom functions. i.e. =Fx_Convert(100,"USD","EUR") Live Currency in Excel | Google Translate for Excel, Time-saving plugins (Add-ins) for Microsoft® Excel®

It does not do live streaming historical Forex data in all time frames.

qwerty77:
Here are a few screenshots of a software that integrates Meta Trader 4 into Excel.

You definitely want to STAY AWAY from that company. MexcelTrader makes a back-end connection from your computer to a Third-Party server across the internet and delivers your MT4 Account Information to that server.

You don't buy MexcelTrader - you lease it. It is not a Stand-Alone Application that you are buying, it is a service and they company DOES NOT tell you that before you buy. MexcelTrader maintains a persistent port connection to a server that belongs to a completely different company! Why? Why would FxDialogue connect your purchased version of MexcelTrader to a third-party system and then maintain a persistent connection from your computer to a third-party machine, without telling you that's what they are doing?

Be AWARE traders. FxDialogue refuses to provide technical support when you ask questions and the person behind the company (by the name of "Art") will disconnect your MexcelTrader connection, when you start asking too many questions. This is proof positive that you are not buying a Stand Alone Application as they tell you on their website.

There website says nothing about you buying a Service. MexcelTrader is never classified as a Web Service. They sell you the idea that you are buying a Stand Alone product, but then they monitor your MT4 connection to MexcelTrader and maintain a persistent port connection from your machine to a third-party machine on the internet.

To prove it - if you own MexcelTrader (which I strong suggest you don't), simply look at the Windows Resource Monitor (under Win7) and click on the Network tab while connected to MexcelTrader. You will see that 'Excel' maintains an Inbound and Outbound connection to a third-party machine that does not sit in the same domain as FxDialogue.

Customers of FxDialogue were supposed to have a stand-alone application that connected Excel to MT4 on your hard-drive only. You were never told that a back-end internet connection from MexcelTrader (Excel) would be made to a remote third-party system. That was done without the customer's knowledge.

This is dangerous for any trader. Your entire MT4 account status is LIVE in MexcelTrader!

Beware and be safe.

M346

Reason: