TrendLineX™ Trading Journal

Dear fellow traders!

I am Michael and I'm (among other sites) the manager of ChartSecret.com and TrendLineIndicator.com. In this journal I will post LIVE SIGNALS from my indicator - TrendLineX™, as I take them in my account. I hope you will enjoy and profit from these signals.

TrendLineX™ - Long Signal at EUR\CHF

TrendLineX™ indicator has identified and signaled a Long Trade at EUR\CHF at 15-minutes chart.

Long trade was signaled at 1.5187 with stop loss at 1.5170 - stop loss was calculated automatically and the risk of the trade is 7 pips.

Analysis and TrendLineX™:

EUR\CHF Long Trading Signal - TrendLineX | TrendlineIndicator.com

TrendLineX™ - Long Signal at AUD\NZD

TrendLineX™ indicator has identified and signaled a Long Trade at AUD\NZD at the hourly chart.

The signal is also confirmed by an Asymmetric Triangle chart pattern which has appeared at the hourly chart.

Long trade was signaled at 2.2410 with stop loss at 2.2373 - stop loss was calculated automatically and the risk of the trade is 27 pips.

Analysis and TrendLineX™:

EUR\CHF Long Trading Signal - TrendLineX | TrendlineIndicator.com

You can publish yout trend indicator success by publishinh your trades via mt4stats.com or mt4live.com, instead of sending out pictures after a trde is over.

So many scams out there... hence this is the only way to stay out of scam and prove your indicator.

Thanks

It doesnt have any Take Profit, i Would like to buy this indicator

EIm not sure if you noticed the post was back in Nov 09 why did they not keep posting if it was successful?

eim,

i have the indicator as an ex4 indicator, but doesnt show up in my custom indicators, but if i have a template where the indi is used it will still show up on my charts. if i share the indi will u upload a template with the indicator on it so i can use it as well??

cheers!

lol youre an idiot. just seeing if the indicator is worth anything, or can help in any way, or perhaps confirm the trend lines i have drawn on my chart.

thanks for the motivation dad, but back the fuck off

oilfxpro:
Start working and practising drawing trend lines , and get off your butts.
Files:

its worthless

eimrmorales:
It doesnt have any Take Profit, i Would like to buy this indicator
Reason: