VSA Trading Journal

This journal is for trades that were taken based on Volume Spread Analysis. The system I use is one that I have coded and for more information on it you can go to my website. I will usually post the trades after they have closed as I don't want this to get mixed up with signals. I will post charts at times, when I don't, you can check my blog as I always post them there. I hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to comment.

Short on EU +30 pips

Long on Usd/Chf +30 pips

Accumulated +60 pips

Both trades were taken after seeing some low volume bars formed, and in the case of the EU trade a textbook up-thrust. The SL was set at 30 pips and the drawdown was around 10 pips for both trades. They both hit TP after around 40 minutes. Price moved an extra 30 pips of so in the direction of the trade, but there is no need to get greedy. Here are the charts.

Files:
0602ent1.gif  34 kb
0602ent.gif  27 kb

This is what the charts looked like a couple of hours later, turns out I had picked out the swing point correctly.

Files:
0602.gif  33 kb
06021.gif  31 kb

Shorted Eur/Usd for +30 pips

Accumulated +90 pips

Took a quick in and out trade which took around 30 min to develop. Drawdown was 15 pips and SL had been placed at 30 pips. Have a look at the chart. This shows the bar in which I entered. The TP was hit in the next bar. I am also including the same chart 7 hours later. Price went an additional 100 pips in the direction of the trade.

Files:
0603ent1.gif  31 kb
0603.gif  26 kb

This is a video of the analysis for a trade that I did not take. You can find the reason why I didn't take it in the video.

This is a video showing the analysis for a trade I did not take. Check out the video to see why I didn't take this trade. I hope you like it.

hi,

tried several times to go to your site but i keep getting a timeout error?

(for the vsatrading site)

anniebee:
hi,tried several times to go to your site but i keep getting a timeout error?(for the vsatrading site)

Hi anniebee,

I've received an email stating a similar problem from another person. I find it odd because I've received several emails of people who have been able to view the site and wish to be added to the waiting list. I've also received several forms from the contact us section of the site. Please check back later and let me know if you are still unable to view the site.

Reason: