Looking for Partner in Starting Forex Brokerage Business

I am looking for partner in helping to start forex Broker business. The Investment is very low compared to other partnerships.

The Profits Starts are as soon as the project completed (marketing) and clients start trading . I am Looking for honest and good partners, since it is money business. and I need Dedicated people for this business, marketing, promotion e.t.c

THINGS I HAVE ALREADY:

1. website( I will only show to selected partners)

2. Trading platform and server.

3. Due to that i hate Red tapes, formalities , well company registration is In Limbo

The Partner should able to invest money. The Partner should be honest, and helpful in new Generating clients and Active in the day to day Business.

If anyone interested, kindly pm me, I will reply you with all details. Remember since its money based project, i select few people. Thank you.

Please do not waste my time with lame questions.

a Tree can not make a forest, that is why i need partners with different luck and Opinions.. maybe someday we will one of the Biggest broker with virtue.

Also I know it`s my first post,but i have been visiting this site since 2005.

I await your Pms

Which country do you belong? How many years do you have experience in trading?

Paul75:
Which country do you belong? How many years do you have experience in trading?

I live In swiss, well i have over 10yrs under my belt in forex. and worked for a broker if that might interest you.

Thanks for your Interest.

I have Been Trading forex for over 10 Years

It all depends on specifically what you would like to know, then would be more elaborate on your specs.

jackson7:
I would like to know your background first. Buy Forex Signals

Actualy, how much money you need to invest on your brokerage plan?

muphy:
I am looking for partner in helping to start forex Broker business. The Investment is very low compared to other partnerships.The Profits Starts are as soon as the project completed (marketing) and clients start trading . I am Looking for honest and good partners, since it is money business. and I need Dedicated people for this business, marketing, promotion e.t.c THINGS I HAVE ALREADY:1. website( I will only show to selected partners)2. Trading platform and server.3. Due to that i hate Red tapes, formalities , well company registration is In LimboThe Partner should able to invest money. The Partner should be honest, and helpful in new Generating clients and Active in the day to day Business.If anyone interested, kindly pm me, I will reply you with all details. Remember since its money based project, i select few people. Thank you. Please do not waste my time with lame questions.a Tree can not make a forest, that is why i need partners with different luck and Opinions.. maybe someday we will one of the Biggest broker with virtue.Also I know it`s my first post,but i have been visiting this site since 2005.I await your Pms

muphy:
I am looking for partner in helping to start forex Broker business. The Investment is very low compared to other partnerships.The Profits Starts are as soon as the project completed (marketing) and clients start trading . I am Looking for honest and good partners, since it is money business. and I need Dedicated people for this business, marketing, promotion e.t.c THINGS I HAVE ALREADY:1. website( I will only show to selected partners)2. Trading platform and server.3. Due to that i hate Red tapes, formalities , well company registration is In LimboThe Partner should able to invest money. The Partner should be honest, and helpful in new Generating clients and Active in the day to day Business.If anyone interested, kindly pm me, I will reply you with all details. Remember since its money based project, i select few people. Thank you. Please do not waste my time with lame questions.a Tree can not make a forest, that is why i need partners with different luck and Opinions.. maybe someday we will one of the Biggest broker with virtue.Also I know it`s my first post,but i have been visiting this site since 2005.I await your Pms

hi there?

is it still relevant?

please contact me?

i am from estonia 372 56473560

i think it about 1-3 pip . it is ok. i trade in mazy broker. they supply spread from 1 pip. you can try with them. it is ok for me. but spread is not important with me.

i need high bonus, fast deposit and withdraw, when i have issue it must solve fast.

i try with mayzus becuase they give me more benefit. it's higher old broker.

Reason: