Forex broker and regulation

There are lots of forex brokers, some of them are regulated while rest not. Is it needed for a broker to be regulated from financial regulatory agencies or firms? If a broker or agency is registered in a particular country where it is doing business. Is regulation compulsory in this condition as well?

my broker is oanda and i am glad with this broker

forexpic:
my broker is oanda and i am glad with this broker

Thanks for your reply even though you did not read my query carefully.

Paul75:
Thanks for your reply even though you did not read my query carefully.

Yeah, sorry for that. I can not answer to your question

Just because someone has a diploma does not mean they know what their doing; just because a broker is regulated does not mean they can't hurt your financial goals or take your money. Sure, it is nice to see that a broker is well regulated, it gives you a sense of security, but then again look at all the banking crises that have been plaguing the news in recent memory: all banks are regulated bodies and yet lots o people have lost their money... In my opinion, look past the paper and flashing lights and find a broker who is honest and knows what their doing.

Yes, A regulated Forex broker means we can trust this broker because it’s different of other broker. If a broker or agency is registered in a particular country, where it is doing business that’s big advantages for broker. Regulation is not compulsory but I will suggest to all if anyone want regulated, reliable and trusted broker so should be check it’s regulated broker or not.

My broker is Weltrade and it is not regulated. Don't see any problem about that. Fast withdrawal, fast execution - they've never upset me.

always go for a good regulated broker, there are many good brokers out there, Dukas, alpari, oanda, and for offshore i guess hotforex is one of the most reliable regulated yes both by the FSC and CySec

regulation is very important in forex, with these regulations we will be trading comfortably. regulation is very important for traders, with security so our money would be guaranteed, so that we can trade with a maximum

is commexfx a new broker? if its regulated by CySec then its good, that regulation is known to be very strict, and i do trade with hotforex wich are also regulated by FCS and the CySec

regulations are an added feature for brokers, its not easy to be regulated or to get regulated due to the demands of these regulations, but this benifits the traders that assures them that the broker complies to the standards and its a sign of good will, not all regulated brokers are good i agree with that but there are good brokers out there and most of the time almost all the time they are regualted, like hotforex, oanda and so on

Reason: