How to become rich in Forex?

If anyone of you have the answer for the above question this will be very great for me i started trading since a long period of time from now. However, never have i earned a fortune in forex even with all the necessary tools i used in forex. I wish someone can give me this formula so that i can start building my fortune around forex. Waiting for you guys?? I am sure one of you should have this answer!!!

Hi Samuel23,

There are some traders making money in forex trading but you did not make so far means there is something wrong with your trading strategies. You should go far backtest and analysis your trading strategies again. You also can follow successful traders.

Thanks for your answer. Maybe this is my fault as am not planning my strategies yet. But am pretty sure that i will make my best someday in this Market. Thanks very much for your advice, i will have to follow some successful traders soon.

Samuel, each trader want to make rich in forex. However it is not easy as it looks. According to me, forex training plays great role to make a trader rich. Therefore I give more preference to proper forex trading. I want to suggest you to get forex training from forex australia, a Fx Training Center. It will help you to enhance your trading knowledge.

mang_ncep:
Make profit consistently with use good money management, make evaluate to get better in trading, make trading skill improve.. But for me, i don't hope i can be rich in forex, but i wanna make forex for living with FBS..

Thanks for your suggestion mate. Money & Risk Management is really important in Forex and we should always consider it when we enter this market. However, we should also learn about Technical & Fundamental Analysis as this can be of great help!!

Paul75:
Samuel, each trader want to make rich in forex. However it is not easy as it looks. According to me, forex training plays great role to make a trader rich. Therefore I give more preference to proper forex trading. I want to suggest you to get forex training from forex australia, a Fx Training Center. It will help you to enhance your trading knowledge.

Thanks a lot Paul. You make my day as i have just check out the site you send me concerning Forex Training. Really very useful and got some really nice videos about Forex trading. I think if someone want to learn about the market then they should try it. It will indeed enhance your trading knowledge!

kaito kid:
I know some of traders in my country that can make money from forex. They have make forex for living. I think the first target not thinking about how to make rich in forex, but how to settle in forex. I am trading for about 1 years with fbs, and still learning to settle in this bussines.

Someday it will surely come and you will be success as the other traders. Just need patience in this market as you never know what can happen here. I just want to say to keep learning and build up a good strategy. You will surely succeed by following these steps. Good luck mate

For now I cannot earn a living by Forex only but I keep trying and I'm sure that this is possible.

At the beginning it is really hard to earn in the Forex Industry. You should take patience and keep learning about Forex. Someday am sure it will finally pays. I would never tell someone to depend on Forex if they do not understand and know how to trade. Better learn and then began your full time trading!!

just wake up, look at economic calendar, make some analysis and trade !!!

If you manage not to trade with robots.

For sure , we all be rich very soon.....

Just imagine how much money will be able to save if not use robot..........

Reason: