Forex a business of luck or skills?
Old 10-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Forex Senior

Jack Francisco is on a distinguished road
Default Forex a business of luck or skills?

Friends,

Luck play a vital role in Forex.It may be fruitful for sometimes.But if we are dependent on Luck only ,then whether is it possible that it will work all time?

Is Business skills are more important than luck.In Forex we should depend upon luck or not?
Old 10-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Forex Warrior

Paul75 is on a distinguished road

According to me both luck and skills are important in forex trading to get success. Skills as well as trading knowledge is essential in forex trading.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:12 AM
Forex Senior

According to me , I only prefer the skills upon the luck. A skill person makes luck but a lucky person never makes skills. If any one have skill then the other peoples consult to him but they are not consult to the lucky.
Luck is not work 24 hours in Forex but skill is winner 24 hours for us when we can perform work. Many peoples likes that they should be lucky but they don' t know that skill makes luck. So we take a conclusion by these sentences that skill is preferable in Forex than luck.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Forex Warrior

Shawnmichal is on a distinguished road

Skills and trading knowledge work in forex trading. There is no role of luck in making profit. If you have good trading knowledge and experience as well only then you can make profit for long time. Traders should not depend on luck.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Forex Trader

hmida is on a distinguished road

I donít consider forex as a matter of luck. You need to have proper skills to trade in the market. I think experience, strategy and knowledge are the most important qualities in trading. So if you donít have the skills you will surely lose, because luck doesnít exist for a long time, especially in forex.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Forex Trader

wynnasuju is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul75 View Post
According to me both luck and skills are important in forex trading to get success. Skills as well as trading knowledge is essential in forex trading.
Don't too depend on luck if we trading because forex trading is not a gambling. We need skills in forex, for make analyze etc. And try to improve our tradin skill in demo contest or demo trading.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Forex Senior

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmida View Post
I donít consider forex as a matter of luck. You need to have proper skills to trade in the market. I think experience, strategy and knowledge are the most important qualities in trading. So if you donít have the skills you will surely lose, because luck doesnít exist for a long time, especially in forex.
Well said Hmida- If we traders are going to believe in luck, then we are going to call gamblers not traders. For achieving of dreams as a best trader we always need skills and experience.
Luck is a other thing that is involve by natural thing but experience and skills are most important for Forex trading.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:26 AM
Forex Trader

mang ncep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Francisco View Post
Well said Hmida- If we traders are going to believe in luck, then we are going to call gamblers not traders. For achieving of dreams as a best trader we always need skills and experience.
Luck is a other thing that is involve by natural thing but experience and skills are most important for Forex trading.
I absolutely agree with you, sir.. In trading, we need to learn and we have to make analyze for getting profit, not because of luck...
And to get experience and improve our trading skills, we can use demo account for them... I also get experience from my fbs account..
Retracements and Trendlines remove all guess work
Old 10-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Forex Trader

BMFX is on a distinguished road
Smile Retracements and Trendlines remove all guess work

Hi all

Knowing how to draw a trendline and knowing when a retracement has occur is the key to Forex trading.

FBS Markets Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Francisco View Post
Friends,

Luck play a vital role in Forex.It may be fruitful for sometimes.But if we are dependent on Luck only ,then whether is it possible that it will work all time?

Is Business skills are more important than luck.In Forex we should depend upon luck or not?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Forex Trader

Angelnish is on a distinguished road

I don’t consider forex as a matter of luck. You need to have proper skills to trade in the market. I think experience, strategy and knowledge are the most important qualities in trading. So if you don’t have the skills you will surely lose, because luck doesn’t exist for a long time, especially in forex.