Reliable broker with 1:500 leverage and people who have proofs of payment

hello

Im looking for a reliable broker with a leverage 1:500. For these reason I want know if anyone have proofs of withdrawal funds from their brokers.

I have made some research in google and i see people complain that they have requested the money from their broker, and they dont receive that money.

sorry for my bad english

thanks in advance

digitalvoice:
helloIm looking for a reliable broker with a leverage 1:500. For these reason I want know if anyone have proofs of withdrawal funds from their brokers.I have made some research in google and i see people complain that they have requested the money from their broker, and they dont receive that money.sorry for my bad englishthanks in advance

FBS is an international brokerage house providing top quality financial and investment services all over the world... FBS offers flexible leverage starting from 1:1 up to 1:500... And for making deposit and withdrawing profit, FBS has many options...

Deposit Options // FBS Markets Inc.

Withdrawal Options // FBS Markets Inc.

Hopefully, this information is useful for you..

zForex is a reliable forex broker and trusted as well. However I am not sure about leverage but it is a good broker. There is no issue with withdrawal money with it.

There is a long list of brokers but only few are reliable, trusted and regulated. Therefore my suggestion goes for Oanda, Avafx and FXcm.

digitalvoice:
helloIm looking for a reliable broker with a leverage 1:500. For these reason I want know if anyone have proofs of withdrawal funds from their brokers.I have made some research in google and i see people complain that they have requested the money from their broker, and they dont receive that money.sorry for my bad englishthanks in advance

For your first question, i use Profiforex and they definitely offer a leverage of 1:500. And i have not had any trouble withdrawing money from them. Infact they use several methods of input and output funds. Customers can choose the most convenient way of account funding. Like Visa and Master card, skrill, webmoney or using bank transfer.

goot:
For your first question, i use Profiforex and they definitely offer a leverage of 1:500. And i have not had any trouble withdrawing money from them. Infact they use several methods of input and output funds. Customers can choose the most convenient way of account funding. Like Visa and Master card, skrill, webmoney or using bank transfer.

Am with this broker and you know, one thing you can be sure of is that withdrawing money is a no brainer. Very easy.

Many brokers offer leverage 1:500, even there are brokers which offer bigger leverage than 1:500, such as InstaForex which offers leverage up to 1:1000. My withdrawal process in this broker still smoothly after the closure of LR.

goot:

I love profiforex, its so cool trading with them. If proof of withdraw is what you need, then PM me and I'll show you many.

goot:

Am with this broker too, and i have been using paypal to withdraw my funds, no problem so far, i also believe that this other means would work just fine. This broker does a good job, just hope they would get more better.

trill:
Am with this broker too, and i have been using paypal to withdraw my funds, no problem so far, i also believe that this other means would work just fine. This broker does a good job, just hope they would get more better.

I think that a good broker will always be concerned with the safety and convenience of trading for its clients. I also get it from my broker now, they can make me feel comfort when trading and more comfortable.

trill:

What do you mean when u say "get more Better". What more do you need from profiforex. I think they offer the major payment processors and all are convenient for everyone irrespective of where you are from.

Reason: