Did you find Forex Boring?

Friends

Do you found forex trading boring after trading some months.Due to this People don't give value to forex due to loss of their capital.Is capital loss is reason for bored in Forex.

According to me I love forex much and i don't think its boring.because I have change my way of trading into a different approach.Now i play forex with a friend and it is quite enjoyable-It's all about challenging you to test your skills and compete against friends and other traders by obtaining maximum yield on your portfolio.

What about you?

If i find forex is boring, i will leave forex. But in fact, i don't find it. Forex trading is very helpful for me to fulfills my daily need.

I don't think there is ever a boring time in Forex... (well except during the Asian trading session when price is ranging). But besides that, there is never a dull moment in forex. And well, for those who get bored... just close your eyes, pick a random pair and make a random trade.. that should kick boredom away!!!

Forex is not boring for me as well. It is a great way of making money. I am a part time trader and enjoying forex trading with some loss and some profit. I am learning from my mistakes and not repeating them in future. It is a nice game for me.

Paul75:
Forex is not boring for me as well. It is a great way of making money. I am a part time trader and enjoying forex trading with some loss and some profit. I am learning from my mistakes and not repeating them in future. It is a nice game for me.

You are right. I do not think forex is boring . Forex is very exciting to me . In every trader there is a possibility to make loss . Trader have to make analysis before every trade . So forex can not be boring. Make it a game........

Infact it is better when we played forex game with a friends. It would be enjoyable and never not boring. In short you bet a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money that you can get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time. Those who have the highest return won the money lay out in the pot.

I never feed frustrated since i joined trade1on1

Paul75:

That's right. And i think if forex is boring, forex trading will not be more popular now. I also a part time trader, because i haven't been able to get profit consistently and it's too risky if i make forex as my primary source of income.

There is nothing boring in forex trading. It is packed with lots of new things that keep excited to traders like market updates, chart analysis, trading strategies, new trading software, tools and more.

gaban:
That's right. And i think if forex is boring, forex trading will not be more popular now. I also a part time trader, because i haven't been able to get profit consistently and it's too risky if i make forex as my primary source of income.[/QUOTE Forex trading is risky when you place lot of orders at a time. and if you place orders in one side at a time, like you placed your all order with buy , that time if market go against you than you can loose all capital.

That's why I move to forex game platform. If the market go against me, I will lose only the amount I bet in the game. That's all. i find this one more profitable than the other forex platform- very innovative and nice one trade1on1. In other words, it allows you to compete 2 or more friends in trading aiming to obtain the maximum yield on your portfolio. The player who gets the highest yield won the common pot of the games.

Is it interesting? First, open a demo account to practice before going to real.Good luck

It will be a danger for me if I found Forex is boring. I will lost my second source of earning.

sharkforex:
Sometimes I see Forex is very boring with a lot of complicated things, knowledge and very easy to lose your money. Especially when my trades went wrong and I lost my money.

Its been a long time since i got bored in forex. I discovered that the main reason why traders get bored is having a losing trades often. Losing trades makes people bored.

But you can never get bored when you are winning, can you get bored when you are making money? So its impossible get bored when making money.

Try my strategy ,,,,make it like a game,,,,,you will never get bored..

There is nothing like Boring in forex trading. I made some profit but got lose as well. Despite these all, it is not boring for me. I am enjoying forex trading.

Reason: