Many people lose money in Forex trading?

Forex online trading is a good source of earning point so if you will try to invest money in trading without experience then you will definitely lose your money.so this is a cause of many people lose money in forex trading.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

Yes, I am agree with you “Forex online trading is a good source of earning point”. Experience and knowledge both are required in forex market. If you trade without experience yes definitely you lose money. i can go with you point “that cause of many people lose money” but here emotions is another factor to lose money.

I think that many people lose money in Forex trading because whose trader do not practice demo account no study and lack of experience and lack of knowledge and he is do the trade market against and same time many trade open.

many traders get some losing because of many condition or factors such as

1. lack of knowledge

2. trade without discipline and patience

3. never master the strategy and always jump to another step without good learning

4. and many more...

totally agreed with you @huqenamul i also wanna add that most of the people consider this serious business as a type of gambling and try to hit a BINGOO. This lead to a great loss

Many traders lose money in Forex business. It is true. Because many traders start trading without knowledge. Trading without experience is one of the most important reason behind failure. Some people lose money for their greed. They trader over and over and get loss. We can earn money from Forex by dint of practice.

If you continues to lose in forex- try to find your mistakes. Get started to trade in a different approach.

My advice - Get started into a trading game.enjoy the thrill of competing other trader in the world and it is profitable.

“The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.”

-Victor ‘Trader Vic’ Sperandeo

There are many factors that many traders loose money in forex. Mainly is emotion control them. Always have a clear and fresh mind when trading. Always follow your trading plan and your trading strategy. When market reaches your profit target, exit the market; never be greedy and likewise when market reaches your stop loss price, cut loss; never hold on and HOPE that the market is soon to reverse and return to your market favor.

Many traders loose money in forex is mainly due to emotion control their trading. Always follow your trading plan and trading strategy. If market is moving in your favor dont rush to take profit and when market is against your favour cut your loss timely. When market reaches your target price; exit from the market as per your trading plan and dont be greedy to hold on for more profits; and likewise when market is against you cut your losses when market reaches your stop loss price and don't HOPE and wait for the market to return to your favour.

Many of the causes which cause a lot of traders lose money in forex. Greedy, can't control emotion, undisciplined and lack of knowledge about forex, they could be the cause. For knowledge, we can use a forex forum and we will also get trading experience from other traders

You are right. Without knowledge and experience of trading, people lose money. Greed, lack of knowledge and over trading are the major factors due to traders lose their money.

Reason: