Is Forex a challenging business?

yes of course forex online trading business is full of challenges because forex is full of up and down by trading.if trader continue his trading with cure then he can earn huge money otherwise he can lost his investments.But with a good broker it is easy .

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

Yes, Forex market open 24hr daily, it’s suitable with life style and for it do not want to make loss or waste time because we do a useless thing, well with some experiences in mind then we can make profit in hands .

Depend on the people's POV. Some say yes, some say boring. To me it is a chalenging, because I can trade the whole day with different currencies.

Yes, I know but it’s market nature some time it up and some time it’s down. According to me, profit deepen on knowledge and risk, when you confidence about work at condition you could be take risk and earn more money. Continue gain without loss that’s very difficult because in forex market lots of change rapidly.

Shawnmichal:
Yes, Forex market open 24hr daily, it’s suitable with life style and for it do not want to make loss or waste time because we do a useless thing, well with some experiences in mind then we can make profit in hands

Yeah, forex is a flexible business, anyone can trade anytime. but to be successful in forex, we must have strong mentally and willingness to keep learning.

Yes, for me FOREX is a rewarding and challenging for me and I get a lot of enjoyment from forex and also earn* a lot of profit from it.

yes forex is a challenging trading business because we challenge to earn profit here by doing hard work. Doing Hard work is a kind of challenging task. And Managing time for doing trade is also challenging task.

So we can tell that Forex is a challenging Task.

I face a challenging situation every day . In forex we can mot say that now we can earn on certain rules , Market is not predictable it moves up and down all the time . We have to remain attention to get ternd make a good plan and in usage of our investment.

uncle gober:
Forex trading is a business that is very challenging, due to the high risk of market movements are difficult to predict accurately and there is no strategy that can 100% assure profit without loss. But behind the challenge, the results of forex trading is very promising, it is easy to start and very flexible.

yeah, I agree with you, the forex business is very challenging. Market price movements do not always change for uncertainly, so that no one can accurately predict where the market will move. No analysis can get a 100% profit without loss. But with forex trading, you can earn a many of money.

Yes Forex is a good and very challenging business and very hard to do Forex. You can make good money in Forex if you have good knowledge and skills and you have enough experience so to be a successful trader ypu must learn the basics of Forex. It is very necessary.

Demo account is just there to help traders sharpen their trading skills without risking any money, so there is no way you can make money from a demo account since you are not investing any money in the first place; the few expectations is a demo trading contest where the winner gets paid a certain amount.

Reason: