Is forex helpful for Students ?

It helps in many ways. Using Forex students can earn money which is good. They can spend that money on their education. Other thing is they can get an idea about what is the purpose of make this money making process. What is the meaning of Buying and Selling. Disadvantage is as Students they have to study more time than spending their time on Trading.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Yes, Forex market helpful for Students. Yes using Forex, Student can earn money that’s good for student. Yeap basic knowledge are compulsory for student. For basic and gaining knowledge about forex trading I will suggest Babypips school. It is the best site for basic forex learning. Bloomberg and fx insights is the best website for latest market news.

Yes, I am agree with uncle gober. Forex is not suitable for students because in forex lots of terminology so it’s difficult to understand each terminology here knowledge, experience, practice and control emotion are necessary.

uncle gober:
I don't think so.... Forex is to risky for student. But for just learning wit demo account, it' ok

I agree with you, I think they should focus on the lessons first, but if they only knew the basic forex, I think it's not a problem.

Of course Forex is useful. Then again it depends on how a student would utilize Forex. Just saying though.

Aeitiem9:
Of course Forex is useful. Then again it depends on how a student would utilize Forex. Just saying though.

Please can you emphasis on what you really mean, might be useful you know!

its really helpful for students specially for students in the finance stream....

I think forex can be done by anyone, not least the students. They can trade on the sidelines of their spare time. Because forex is a business that is very flexible. Moreover, with the trade, it will be able to add to their entrepreneurial spirit.

Forex is good after the student complete his study only start forex. No so many student can balance the life as student and forex trading. To those can control then go ahead.

andreyens:
Forex is good after the student complete his study only start forex. No so many student can balance the life as student and forex trading. To those can control then go ahead.

I seen sense from what you are saying, this could be a major distraction for them! But I guess we only think of the profit from it!

bross:
I seen sense from what you are saying, this could be a major distraction for them! But I guess we only think of the profit from it!

Yes, we are blinded most of the times by the high promises of the market!

Reason: