If there is no leverage in Forex will you still trade

Assuming there is no opportunity of using leverage in Forex meaning you can only trade with amount you've in your account and no leverage to increase your trade volume will you still trade Forex considering the risk yet no leverage to give big profit on small investment www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

Definitely, that’s different condition, if no leverage to increase your trade volume that’s bad but we know that broker and trader both are hoping each situation profit.

I will also do the same thing if there is no leverage. We need a big capital to trading without leverage. And traders who only have a small capital like me, would not be trading if there is no leverage. But we should be careful because the leverage could also be a boomerang for us.

huqenamul:
Assuming there is no opportunity of using leverage in Forex meaning you can only trade with amount you've in your account and no leverage to increase your trade volume will you still trade Forex considering the risk yet no leverage to give big profit on small investment www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

well see it this way, if there no leverages offered from the begining, we wouldn't have known what is called a leverage and traders would still be trading no matter what. plus there can also be other alternatives.

huqenamul:

well see it this way, if there no leverages offered from the begining, we wouldn't have known what is called a leverage and traders would still be trading no matter what. plus there can also be other alternatives.

I had not so much amount that I ttrade in forex market by 1:1. Leverage is a great support for alltraders specially for low investors. It make possible to trade in market using less amount from our total capital. This is the main reason for popularity of forex.

Leverage is one of the reasons I choose forex as a part-time job because I do not need big money for trading. If there is no leverage, I probably would not have decided to trade in forex. Too difficult because we need a large trading capital.

gaban:
I will also do the same thing if there is no leverage. We need a big capital to trading without leverage. And traders who only have a small capital like me, would not be trading if there is no leverage. But we should be careful because the leverage could also be a boomerang for us.

You are very correct there. Forex would be almost terrible without leverages chasing the small trader out of the market. Then I wonder why regulatory bodies see leverages as poisonous and are trying desperately to cancel them. Why can't we get juicy leverages of 1:500 anymore? Coupled with the fact that trades are getting very much less leveraged and the numerous scams regulated brokers are getting caught in, traders are becoming to look for better options offshore. I don't really blame them, do you know the pleasures of leverages like 1:1000 plus hedging? Traders are reportedly getting more comfortable overseas.

yeah, trading without leverage would be very detrimental. But we also have to be careful of leverage that we will use. Leverage can be a boomerang for our trading. Large Leverege allows us to get a big profit. But if we can not control the emotions, then our account will run out .

Paul75:
Definitely, that’s different condition, if no leverage to increase your trade volume that’s bad but we know that broker and trader both are hoping each situation profi

Good point here!

I think trading without leverage is difficult for beginners. Leverage is good to use in trading because we can trade more with low money we had in our trading account. After quite experience it is possible to use low leverage as we can us other type of accounts where leverage is 1:1 for traders.

Reason: