is forex can bring our happiness?

We can only derive happiness from forex trading if only we are making profits from it because making profits is the contentment which gives us happiness.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

Definitely, when we start trading here our main goal is earning money or profit, I am agree forex market is profitable business but here required strong plan. When we earn money that condition profits is the contentment, which gives us happiness that’s normal behaviors.

Getting profit is happiness, but if we get loss is not too bad. From it, we can know what our mistake if we wanna make evaluate so we can make our trading be better next.

Forex can bring our happiness.Forex is a good profitable business and the largest world currency market.If a man have a good experience and a good money management plan he can earn a good profit from forex.

When you get profit is happiness, Money and Happiness both are associated with each other. If happiness is related with making money or earn huge amount then forex can bring happiness when we make profit.

oilfxpro:
A fuck tard is an indicator message board scammer , trying to market his own wares. Urban Dictionary: fuck-tards

Sorry but i am not understand, what r you saying ?

huqenamul:
We can only derive happiness from forex trading if only we are making profits from it because making profits is the contentment which gives us happiness. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

Of course, if profit comes we would be happy. But the opposite is the case when we loose, which we should not allow to get to us.

Shawnmichal:
Sorry but i am not understand, what r you saying ?

Thought was the only one who didn't understand this, hope he explains. It might be very important.

Yes forex helps to be happy in monetary terms. as forex provides very much good opportunity to earn, the only thing is that we mus know well about forex and forex trading.

Forex can make me happy because I was able to cope with the forex financial problems. We can get a many of benefit from forex trading. Forex can open our opportunities to get rich. What we must do is to a many learn and practice . So that the knowledge and skills of our trading more increase.

When our need are satisfied well by forex trading we automatically feel happy in life. Forex really give me happiness. I was worried having no job , it helped me a lot to have money as profit . Now I can make good amount from trading it is a source of happiness for me.

Reason: