Forex is a business of cool minded

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 08-24-2016, 01:46 PM
Forex Trader

ushu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Yes, of course. Anger is the key to destruction in any business, and in Forex Trading also, it is advisable to keep calm and then trade.
I guess all such factors are related to emotions and we should keep them out if we want to become successful trader.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:41 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
Trading with cool mind is not always possible for everyone. So there are so many traders do wrong trading during this time. Advisable to stay away if you can not control your emotions. Because market is risky and you can loss your money.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Forex Trader

davidblack is on a distinguished road
According to me forex is a mind business but not a emotional business. Because in forex your money involves and if you don't have control on your emotions then there's might be a chance that you put wrong trade and have to face a loss. My advice to all traders or newbies is to trade with mind not with emotions.

reliable forex brokers
Old 08-30-2016, 09:21 AM
Forex Trader

Franklyn Dennis is on a distinguished road
I believe every business is like that only, it’s extremely crucial to keep calm head because business is unpredictable, if we want to achieve success then we got to have plans that can be worked out correctly, it’s possible only when we are calm and relaxed while also understand the importance of practicing. I always enjoy practicing because I trade with OctaFX broker where they have epic set of demo contest available in Champion, cTrader or Southampton Supreme, it’s all truly epic and with unlimited prizes to be won, it’s ever so nice to be part of such contest and makes trading ever so nice for me in terms of practicing or if I use better word, I will put as extremely exciting for me.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:04 AM
Forex Warrior

uncle gober is on a distinguished road
forex will be a very fun job, if we as traders already know the limitations or risks that we can bear
Old 09-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Forex Senior

ahmadvipro is on a distinguished road
we can trade well anywhere and anytime, with mobile mt4 platform provided ViproMarket, we are more comfortable for optimal results.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:52 AM
Forex Warrior

uncle gober is on a distinguished road
When circumstances do not allow us to trade in forex, do not push yourself too, traders should really understand the state of our own. Do we comfortable for trading or not, because it will affect our focus
Old 02-14-2017, 07:39 AM
Forex Trader

Gabriel Ryan is on a distinguished road
Every work needs to be done with cool mind, as we are not alone person wanting success here, as everyone here wants same thing, so we need not just to be better, but we need to be more discipline and being calm. It’s the ingredients required in order to work it out. At the moment, I am operating through OctaFX where I get serious level and benefit which comes to do with small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is much more, it’s all fantastic.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:00 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
Yeah, Forex is work for cool mind people because during trading, you will have to control your emotions so badly that you dont loss trade. So it is always advisable to trade with calm mind.