key to success in forex

There are a lot of ways to succeed in forex and I can advise you this: stick to a strategy, and test it. But if you fail, do not afraid to drop the strategy to the trash, and look for another one. I have got many helps from my broker, forex-metal.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Believe ourselves that we can be a successful trader if we wanna try and effort. Keep learning and make more practice to make our trading skill be better.

Yes, you are right. In forex, many ways available for success but here knowledge is important. in forex we make forex strategies for earning money but we can’t determined it’s results , if our forex strategies work so definitely we earn money and if our forex strategies not work so that condition don’t lose confidence that is time to regain loss.

"Success isn't the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing and you work hard you will be successful.

That’s good approached in forex market because forex market is rapidly change market. Everyone hoping here profit but it’s not possible, it’s just similar to stock market if everyone buy and buy no one sell that’s condition how to run market so in forex market profit and loss two different and two factor. According to me, failure is key of success.

Angelnish:
"Success isn't the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing and you work hard you will be successful.

I really like your words. If we enjoy what we do, then we will get maximum results. Enjoy the process, so we will be more satisfied when we can reach our dream

UMOFX IB:
Your interest an hard work is the key to success in forex. People who think they can get success without experience are not right . Here you earn as per your efforts.. How much you will interact market efficiently after knowing its nature and current situation . The success will be yours soon. Every one gets his share of profit or loss as they will trade in market.

Interest and we must also balance the effort in order to what we hope will be realized.

Keep our spirit up, don't give up although we are in a bad situation. Good luck.

Success is not ours as we start any business. Our deep interest determination and knowledge helps to gain success. Just make different experiments to make profits .Demo practice is good for this purpose. when a trader is eager to do trading he will certainly see ups and downs of this market.

Hard work, Dedication, Honesty and Self Sacrificing gives one satisfaction in every aspect of life. Traders need the best trading conditions to trade the international market as well.

There are lot ways to be successful in Forex trading but i can advise you stick to a strategy,apply it but if fails then do not afraid to replace it with another one.

of course @uncle gober, the practice is going to make us more perfect because then the trading skills we will be increased. So that we can get a better trading results again. For that, we need a lot of practice on a demo account or a demo contest. I often follow demo contest of instaforex.

Reason: