Demo contests & competition !!

For improve forex skill, Demo contests & competition is play supportive role. I have found most of beginner after done practices with demo account they direct open real account that’s fine but today demo contests & competition is one of the best way to improve skill and confidence before start trading in real account

Demo contests & competition is different approached to improved skill, most of beginner not getting information about this that reason they don’t participated demo contests & competition, here required beginner collect proper knowledge about forex. if beginner join this forum platform so definitely it’s very helpful for collecting information about forex.

Paul75:
For improve forex skill, Demo contests & competition is play supportive role. I have found most of beginner after done practices with demo account they direct open real account that’s fine but today demo contests & competition is one of the best way to improve skill and confidence before start trading in real account

Yeah, demo contest is the best place to hone our trading skills among traders in around world. We must utilize this contest wisely. We must serious, don't use it to trade without rule. winning or losing is not the main problem, the most important is how learn trade well.

Demo contests are also good for traders since they are events that bring in a pool of traders from different parts of the world who share their opinions on forex. In fact some of the breakthrough information i have got was from guys and chicks that i met in these kind of contests. they are also good as they give the trader some motivation to put on efforts.

smith11:
Demo contests are also good for traders since they are events that bring in a pool of traders from different parts of the world who share their opinions on forex. In fact some of the breakthrough information i have got was from guys and chicks that i met in these kind of contests. they are also good as they give the trader some motivation to put on efforts.

Yeah, basically demo contest is useful for traders, but sometimes being a vain place for those who trade without rules. It's good for traders who can utilize well. Many demo contests from brokers, we have to use it as well as possible.

have anyone tried trade1on1. It is a nice website. I got through few weeks ago. innovative way of trading and it is like a trading contest. I like the 1on1 challenge the most in this website and already won a few games against some traders.

Check it out................friends

smith11:
have anyone tried trade1on1. It is a nice website. I got through few weeks ago. innovative way of trading and it is like a trading contest. I like the 1on1 challenge the most in this website and already won a few games against some traders. Check it out................friends

Not yet, i just try to take part in demo contest from my broker to get more trading experience. I never won contest, but it doesn't make me stop to take part in demo contest.

I think the demo contest, very good for traders, because it will provide a competitive atmosphere in trading, in addition to measuring the effectiveness of a strategy. no doubt it is good because there is free money and there is limited time. so it is the biggest test of the strategy that you are using that it is the best one - Smith

Jack Francisco:
I think the demo contest, very good for traders, because it will provide a competitive atmosphere in trading, in addition to measuring the effectiveness of a strategy. no doubt it is good because there is free money and there is limited time. so it is the biggest test of the strategy that you are using that it is the best one - Smith

Yeah, we can get double benefits if we take part in demo contest and discipline with our rule so our trading skills honed even though we could not win the contest..

really demo contests are a way of training for traders where They use a specific amount and manage it on given rules and conditions. They show their best trading with discipline and plan .In competition their work is motivated to wards good results.

Participating in a demo contest gives traders opportunity to get trading experience without investing of funds even when the trader wins or not it still of great advantage.

Reason: