Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > General Trading Talk >

Consistent Profit in Forex

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Consistent Profit in Forex
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Forex Warrior

Paul75 is on a distinguished road
Last few day, when gold drop I am earning consistent profit in forex market with different pair, anyone which are getting same results ?
Old 04-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Forex Warrior

Shawnmichal is on a distinguished road
No mate, I am not earning consistent that’s good for you. I am doing well hope I will earn consistent.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Forex Warrior

uncle gober is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul75 View Post
Last few day, when gold drop I am earning consistent profit in forex market with different pair, anyone which are getting same results ?
I just the same, like the other days, there are gains and losses, but cumulatively profitable. Not easy to get profit every transaction, there are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. How do you think?
Old 04-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Forex Guru

gaban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
I just the same, like the other days, there are gains and losses, but cumulatively profitable. Not easy to get profit every transaction, there are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. How do you think?
So do i, get profit and get loss, we can't always make profit every time when we're trading. The most important is our final accumulation is profit. But to make profit consistently is not easy.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Forex God

oilfxpro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you sell trading education and courses on trading forex , you get no losses , you get consistent profits.

If you sell eas or indicators or software on trading forex , you get no losses , you get consistent profits.

If you set up websites for rebates on forex or advertising forex , you get no losses , you get consistent profits.

If you scam forex traders for signals services , you get consistent profits ,you get no losses.

If you keep a few women , you get consistent profits or sex , depends on if you are a pimp or a customers, forex is pimping.

Last edited by oilfxpro; 04-26-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:40 AM
Forex Senior

UMOFX IB is on a distinguished road
Consistent profit is possible in forex but not for hope higher one all he time . Traders who collect small profits are regularly in profit . it does not means that they never face loss. . Actually they take small risk , careful trading make them enable to get some pips on regular base. I too win many times $1 to $3 . When we ry to get high profits our greed and impatience locks our profits we are back to loss.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:21 AM
Forex Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMOFX IB View Post
Consistent profit is possible in forex but not for hope higher one all he time . Traders who collect small profits are regularly in profit . it does not means that they never face loss. . Actually they take small risk , careful trading make them enable to get some pips on regular base. I too win many times $1 to $3 . When we ry to get high profits our greed and impatience locks our profits we are back to loss.
Of course, getting profit consistently in forex is not impossible thing. If we wanna try, wanna effort, wanna learn and make more practice, we can make it true. It's depend on our effort
Old 05-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Forex Trader

Angelnish is on a distinguished road
Consistency comes with practice and experience. You can't expect to be consistently profiting if you have no trading plan and you're stuck on the strategy you have which doesn't prove to be so efficient.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Forex Trader

smith11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Mate- gold is a extremely risky to trade. It is very difficult to follow the trend.

but one way I trade gold and its the best way s to use trade1on1 to start with
Old 05-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Forex Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith11 View Post
Mate- gold is a extremely risky to trade. It is very difficult to follow the trend.

but one way I trade gold and its the best way s to use trade1on1 to start with
That's why I do not dare to do trading gold. It's too risky, i also still learn in forex, still a lot I need to learn.