Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > General Trading Talk >

Consistent Profit? Join the group

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Consistent Profit? Join the group
Old 02-27-2014, 10:05 AM
Forex Trader

Moonlight22 is on a distinguished road
Hello, my name is Merry O. I have something very special for Forex newbies who are still working to make consistent profit in this business.

I am here as your guide. I can provide you with free trading signals and strategies that work. If you are a new trader and you really wish to succeed, then come let us work together.

Requirements:
1. Demo trader for at least 3 months
2. Lowest Starting Capital = $500
My services are completely free. If you are interested, just send a message to (tradersguide4@gmail .com) or send a message to my inbox here.
I will be happy to answer all your questions via email.
Thank you!
Old 12-12-2016, 06:19 AM
Forex Warrior

Moslem Musulli is on a distinguished road
May I know which trading strategy do you use actually? Yeah, till now I am using this financial market as an investor! But I am quite happy on copy trading service of TradingBanks! Since, this automatic service provides me consistent monthly profit! I see, learning is very completed here for new traders! So, now I am not interested manual trading actually!
Old 01-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Forex Trader

Franklyn Dennis is on a distinguished road
Moslem, at least use some sense, as the topic is 3 years old, so what’s the point in asking all that now? I don’t think anyone who is good enough is ever going to waste his time with others for FREE! So, I would never really buy into something like this, it’s not reality. I trade by myself and able to generate fair amount of returns, I am not making millions but I am getting enough funds, so all this is good enough. I am always improving and that’s what our ultimate thing should be. I do it all nicely with OctaFX, as they support me completely having steady spreads, bonuses, quick execution and daily market updates too, so all this makes trading quite easy to do.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
It is too old thread so no need for comment and saying that your broker is good and other stuff. It might be the group may be closed now. Even the post owner might not be active here.