Recover your loss first

I think when we get some loss on the first or second trade of the day then we should try to recover the loss and after that we should not trade anymore. What about you.

Losing fund in forex trade for the first time learning trade is normal..

After that, you can improve your skill and start making money online..

Losing fund for the first time in forex is not a bad thing, some forex gurus made loses at their initial stages but were not discouraged rather they made the necesary corrections and carried on. You should know why you made loses and fix it right, don't quit forex as a serious minded trader because of your initial loses, because quitters never win likewise winners never quit. Making loss in forex is the only thing that can inspire a trader to be careful in executing a trade.

Ya. We should recover our loss. But after that we should not stop trading. We should learn from loss and recover that avoiding that. I take some day break if I fall in loss continuously. Then I return to forex market. I can not leave this market.

When you lose in forex, don't feel bad but know that loss is a normal thing in forex, loss can not be avoided but can be minimize. After losing, close your trade and do the analysis. Using both technical and fundamental analysis helps one to regain confidence.

the forex can not be separated from losses. To that end, when we experience a loss then we can evaluate trading. Because the evaluation of trade then we may know our trading mistakes so that we can minimize the same error. So trading we will better again

Loss and profit in the trading goes on. But to recover losses, there you should to get a professional Forex advisor.

Lisa P:
I think when we get some loss on the first or second trade of the day then we should try to recover the loss and after that we should not trade anymore. What about you.

The good old moto of plan the trades and trade the plans seems to work

Losing is normal, it happens.

On to the next one.

jago_pedang:
Losing fund in forex trade for the first time learning trade is normal.. After that, you can improve your skill and start making money online..

Does not matter how good you get, you will always lose trades.

If not, you'd be a billionaire in a year.

oss is part of the forex trading because forex can not be separated from the forex then we need to have good risk management due to good risk management will allow us to minimize the loss well

I don't think so that a trader should intend to first recover his loss. Its because by this way he can lose his concentration of working. Just aim towards your trading and go natural all the way instead of thinking about loss recovery.

Reason: