Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Helenparent

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Exclusive trader
Old 06-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Forex Trader

Helenparent is on a distinguished road
Binary options trading and forex isn't about always winning or telling you that i can actually make you rich quickly though thats half truth. It takes patience and it isnt always winnings, there are a lot of losses thats the only thing that is 100% in binary options. So when ready to accept that reality contact markianlubs@gmail.com... Thank you
priya0710 likes this.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Forex Warrior

Moslem Musulli is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, new traders are only interested on Holy Grail; but honestly, there is no Holy Grail trading strategy in Forex! I have almost five years trading strategy and my personal trading strategy gives me 70% correct decisions! And obviously, I am very much happy on this healthy percentage! In addition, I can use any strategy into my live account as TradingBanks is a strategy friendly broker.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Forex Trader

DarkMindFX is on a distinguished road
I would say yes - there is no holy grail... BUT you can if you find 5-7 strategies which can give you some profit on different market conditions you can make money pretty decently. For example, let's say I'm trding only on EURUSD (and actually I'm trading only this pair) - I have around 5 different strategies (not 5 variations of only one) which exploits different aspects of the market. And once the market conditions are changing I'm just switching from one to another.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Forex Trader

priya0710 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenparent View Post
Binary options trading and forex isn't about always winning or telling you that i can actually make you rich quickly though thats half truth. It takes patience and it isnt always winnings, there are a lot of losses thats the only thing that is 100% in binary options. So when ready to accept that reality contact markianlubs@gmail.com... Thank you
Yes traders have an illusion that forex is going to offer high returns to them every time.But this should not be the case. Yes forex is capable of offering you high returns but requires patience form your side and also understanding the fact then earning loss is also a part of forex trading .
Old 01-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
New traders are always in search of winning strategy which can make them rich, but reality is different then what we dreams about. You can earn money with Forex, and there is no doubt but you need to practical in life also.