Forum

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Suggest a new Broker .
Old 11-15-2016, 08:15 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds with certainly. That?s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, free demo trading and much more real trading facilities.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:18 PM
Forex Trader

priya0710 is on a distinguished road
You can study past track sheets of brokers to choose an optimum brokers for yourself. I would suggest you should for discount brokers. A huge sum to be paid on brokerage can be saved by doing so.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:01 AM
Forex Senior

sharkforex is on a distinguished road
I have tried several brokers for both trader and IB positions, you can try FXCM and LMFX. They are quite good in providing spreads on majors.
Jason Rogers likes this.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:19 AM
Forex Warrior

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client?s funds with certainly.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:00 PM
Forex Trader

ushu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkforex View Post
I have tried several brokers for both trader and IB positions, you can try FXCM and LMFX. They are quite good in providing spreads on majors.

I guess lmfx is good to give a try and the spreads on majors are quite tight while spreads are average on the other exotic pairs, so far so good.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
According to my trading experience, I think MTI Markets is good which always ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Actually by and large regulated trading broker don?t allows scalping I their trading platform.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:22 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
I will say check broker section within forum, you will get idea of different brokers so that you can decide which broker is good according to your needs of working in trading.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:14 AM
Forex Warrior

Nathan Maccalam is on a distinguished road
As a scalper from my first day of trading I have using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading policy in a proper way now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Forex Trader

Gabriel Ryan is on a distinguished road
Will you tell me why you are so meant to have new broker? I don’t even like to answer question such silly and dangerous in terms that many newbies could follow it. In a business like Forex trading, it’s not about this broker is promising so let me put my career at stake with them because they look promising, it’s not like they will benefit you personally. If you are even 1% sensible then has a broker that’s ESTABLISHED not NEW. I am with OctaFX and they are proven and established company winning over 17 awards and have excellent reputation with solid features to work under with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverages up to 1.500 and many such features.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Forex Warrior

I could not recommend at any brokers, because most of them are found to be scams practically. By the way I can recommend only MXTrade that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.