Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > General Trading Talk >

what you thinking about scalping broker ?

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

what you thinking about scalping broker ?
Old 01-29-2017, 06:48 PM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in the credible broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Now I am trading with luckily as a scalper in CIB FX which allows scalping devoid of any limitations including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:51 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
Brokers supporting scalping trick for trading are best bless for scalpers because not every broker in market is having scalping in support. So finding one broker, is really good.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:22 AM
Forex Trader

Gabriel Ryan is on a distinguished road
Angelberry, I am not sure what you mean by that. I believe any genuine broker will never stress over our techniques because it’s not their RIGHT to dispute what we do, it’s their duty to let us do what we want. But, it’s unfortunate that people consider as big obligation that broker allows scalping, it’s necessary thing. I am working under OctaFX where I rightly have access to any technique and with solid conditions such as small spreads, zero balance protection, cash back and all this helps working even better.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:50 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
The scalpers really always feel uncomfortable when scalping, as mostly trading brokers in particularly the regulated platforms don?t allow trading concept such as this. So we the scalpers have to choose the broker that is more appropriate for using scalping. Now I am with LQDFX which real STP Execution trading broker and does not restrict scalping at all. That?s why I can scalp from here at any times including lowest trading as well minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading..
Old Yesterday, 06:04 AM
Forex Senior

Angelberry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Ryan View Post
Angelberry, I am not sure what you mean by that. I believe any genuine broker will never stress over our techniques because it?s not their RIGHT to dispute what we do, it?s their duty to let us do what we want. But, it?s unfortunate that people consider as big obligation that broker allows scalping, it?s necessary thing. I am working under OctaFX where I rightly have access to any technique and with solid conditions such as small spreads, zero balance protection, cash back and all this helps working even better.
I know what i mean, but i dont understand why you are using your broker promotion in every single post of your?? Dont you find better way to promote broker??