Introduction

Hello Guys,

I am stargold and new user in this forum.

This forum is very interesting forum and all my friends fan in this forum.

Thanks.

Hello to all,

Just a quick note to introduce myself.

I live in Alaska, hence the name 40Below.

Enjoy lots of things mostly things associated with forex. I guess you could say that I am addicted.

Anyway this post is mostly to get rid of that aggravating reminder to post for the first time.

Best regards and profitable trading to all,

Joe M

Fairbanks, Alaska

40Below:
Hello to all, Just a quick note to introduce myself. I live in Alaska, hence the name 40Below. Enjoy lots of things mostly things associated with forex. I guess you could say that I am addicted. Anyway this post is mostly to get rid of that aggravating reminder to post for the first time. Best regards and profitable trading to all, Joe MFairbanks, Alaska

So since what you said that you are addicted to it, Does that mean that you always got higher profits than losses? So maybe you could share some insights regarding your experience with Forex..

bammco I am vary new at forex and iam not vary good a getting around this web site.

regards

New here ...name is hugh and work at home 100% of the time, due to another lay-off. I have been trading with marginal to no success for almost 2 years now. I am right on the edge of success I know it, but just cant seem to get over that last hurdle. I know I have made every mistake in the book and some of them 10-12 times. I like to trade the eur/usd 5 min chart in the late asian/ early london open and am looking for people to bs with during the lull times in the market. Any body interested in skyping? Or does anybody know of a forum happening at these times to learn from?? I live in USA and look forward to the benefits of being involved.

Hello guys. I am new to forex trading and would be grateful for your assistance

khanka56:
Hello guys. I am new to forex trading and would be grateful for your assistance

Welcome khanka, in the forum community. You can ask your queries related with forex trading and will get assistance from other members.

HI everyone, new here, been learning to trade for about 2 years now, slowly but surely taking it all in.

Hope to get where i wanna be within the next 2 years if possible.

Great site here and some good info here.

magdelen:
HI everyone, new here, been learning to trade for about 2 years now, slowly but surely taking it all in.Hope to get where i wanna be within the next 2 years if possible.Great site here and some good info here.

Yes you are still newbie i must say in the business of Forex.

With time you will learn from senior members like me and take full advantages of the Forum.

Welcome to the new members! I don't remember if we have an introductions section or not, but maybe we could get one instead of resurrecting old threads all the time lol

stargold:
Hello Guys, I am stargold and new user in this forum.This forum is very interesting forum and all my friends fan in this forum. Thanks.

Hello stargold, welcome. Your name sounds shinny as a gold. It will be interesting if you traded gold too!

Reason: