Strategies of forex market

Is it possible for everyone to win in the forex trade?

stupid question. NO, it is not possible for everyone to win in the forex trade.

Stargold,

Generally speaking, for every winning trader there will be a losing trader.

Not all parties will win in Forex trading.

Except the ones with th emost experience and the most starting capital...

Hi

In this time about %90 of Forex Traders is losers, but if you catch a good Forex Education and training and if you start to learn from experienced traders then you'll hvae very good chance to achive your trading goals, I know several traders which very successful..., Just keep learning and odn't be afraid...

Hi stargold, have you traded the forex yet? No everyone will not win. Human nature I guess. And besides if you have a winning side you will have a losing side as well. Yin and Yang.

fxmm

here in forex market everything is available to trade , win ,make money and also get scamed so tace care about all who want to steal your money and make deal with trusted broker

FXCM

InterBank fx

SigmaForex

they actually the best and good luck with trading

harold_hsu:
Generally speaking, for every winning trader there will be a losing trader.

Would be better say: for every winning trader there will be 9 losing traders.

FerruFx

fxmm:
And besides if you have a winning side you will have a losing side as well. Yin and Yang.

... and you MUST accept the losing side. If not, you'll be a 100% losing trader.

FerruFx

it all depent on your belive and effort ,what i know is that thereis futune in fx. deo76

Different markets are affected by differing market conditions. All currency pairs are subject to market volatility, but most currencies tend to become more or less volatile during certain times of the day. As a trader, you will need to have some knowledge of the currency trading system, currency pairings in different times zones and the conditions that affect their volatility.

Reason: